Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Cant go wrong with ON.
I always buy two 5lb tubs when it is buy one get one 1/2 off. Expensive, yes. Extreme milk chocolate is pretty good.
I usually do a scoop of this and 1.5C oats for my pre workout meal.

When do they run that. And are you purchasing directly from website o a specific vendor?

Oh damn dude I think this Super mass gainer shake I was looking at from optimum actually has 50g sugar per serving... That's way more than I thought it would be. That's no good man

Yeah. My buddy used to take that stuff. I looked at the ingredients and it was mostly sugars and shit. Very little protein for 1000 calories

Some of the expensive ones are actually quality stuff. And you would not need protein shakes , so you can subtract it from your total cost

Just dropping in to wish TGI good luck with going private. He helped me order for the first time and gave me useful advice regarding crypto, when he didn't need to. A+ in my book and his gear has been smooth as butter.

Also fairlife is the shit I drink a half gallon everyday

For the protein discussion, I moved completely off whey and my GI loves me for it.

Plus, if you use MRE lite like me, you’ve got the added bonus that maybe RedCon added some anadrol or other form of AAS. SCORE.

nah but really, MRE is the shit.

For the protein discussion, I moved completely off whey and my GI loves me for it.

Plus, if you use MRE lite like me, you’ve got the added bonus that maybe RedCon added some anadrol or other form of AAS. SCORE.

@iceman440 im still here buddy

I agree mac, no whey for me either. I opted to try animal meal first, will try mre next and pray I get a spiked batch lol

Meals ready to eat? We talking about a food prep company?

I use MRE every morning but god damn I hate most of their flavors :( I’m stuck with chocolate chip oatmeal and short cake.

Got my eye on 150 acres in the area of Oldfort well a little NE. Going to be my retirement home. That way of i see someone. I know there trespassing without a doubt so clean shot.

Old fort NC? I am fairly close to that area. Ashville is a cool area too

So MRE lite is just beef protein powder? Is the advantage over whey just easier digestibility?

Go to Costco. 6lbs for 60. 45$ when it’s on sale every couple of months.

I have been googling hard looking for the sales. I've been sitting in my boss's office all afternoon in "trouble" so i have had some free time