Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Fuck no. I’ve tried 7 times now and all but one was fucking hell. Only injected three times, other times I immediately took the fucking needle out, replaced the tip and shot my glute lmfao.
Just shot my glute and those 3 cc’s felt worse there than in my delts. Quads are still frickin sore from earlier this week.

What’s your current cycle bro?

Yea, what are you running with Tren that brings it up to 3 cc’s???
EOD is
1 cc each of Tren A, Mast P & Test P
The Mast P & Test P will drop in about 2 weeks since those are my kickstarters for Mast E and Cyp.
1 cc of Mast E and .5 cc Cyp

So Tren A is being run EOD and Cyp & Mast E twice per week.

75 mg Var ED

After 3 weeks I will drop the Tren and Var and replace it with NPP EOD

So I’m shooting 3 cc’s of oil because of my kickstarters and then another 1.5 cc’s for my long esters.

EOD is
The Mast P & Test P will drop in about 2 weeks since those are my kickstarters for Mast E and Cyp.

75 mg Var ED

So I’m shooting 3 cc’s of oil because of my kickstarters and then another 1.5 cc’s for my long esters.

Hell thats a cluster fuck lol. Why did you just not stick with the short esters?

Hell thats a cluster fuck lol. Why did you just not stick with the short esters?
I’m a dumb ass lol. It would definitely make more sense to pin short esters but I’d rather pin just the Tren or NPP as compared to pinning ALL short esters. In retrospect it probably would’ve made more sense to pin all short.

I’m a dumb ass lol. It would definitely make more sense to pin short esters but I’d rather pin just the Tren or NPP as compared to pinning ALL short esters. In retrospect it probably would’ve made more sense to pin all short.

I mean dont get me wrong. I have heard of people doing this. And I have 100% faith that you and @Roger rabbit came up with a good idea.

Its just thats a lot of oil , esp for a cut, and shit is all over the place and complicated lol. It will still work out, I've gone back and re-read it like 30 times hahah

I would say next time to make life easy on you, run TPP or sust, Tren A, and mast p and load em all in the same barrel lol

EOD is

75 mg Var ED

I always run long ester test and Mast but instead I simply start those compounds two weeks earlier.

@BigBaldBeardGuy

Would it make sense if he starts his NPP now. Even if he wants it for muscle building, could he inject say 100 a week for the joint support, then up it as soon as he is ready for the blast?

@BigBaldBeardGuy

Would it make sense if he starts his NPP now. Even if he wants it for muscle building, could he inject say 100 a week for the joint support, then up it as soon as he is ready for the blast?

If you’re using nandrolone for joint support I would go with 150-200 mg/week of deca. It’s the same compound just different ester and you only have to pin once a week instead of EOD.

Just shot my glute and those 3 cc’s felt worse there than in my delts. Quads are still frickin sore from earlier this week.
T-bagger that’s too much all in one 3cc u animal ..split that in half n different areas
I feel like it distributes a little bit better than all in one area.
On another note,my quad hit good the other day but next day feels like I fell into a Stickerbush

You puss-bags and your sensitive quads. Get some fucking muscle there and problem solved.

No matter how you split it one site for 3cc or two sites for 1.5 I feel like the outcome is the same. 1 site you cant use for a week or 2 sites you can’t use for 3 days.

You puss-bags and your sensitive quads. Get some fucking muscle there and problem solved.

No matter how you split it one site for 3cc or two sites for 1.5 I feel like the outcome is the same. 1 site you can take use for a week or 2 sites you can’t use for 3 days.
No matter where or how I pin, just my right quad can't take shit. Idk why. Left quad is golden.

No matter how you split it one site for 3cc or two sites for 1.5 I feel like the outcome is the same. 1 site you can take use for a week or 2 sites you can’t use for 3 days.
Well that is a good point if you’re a really big motherfucker that changes things significantly.. can you imagine a skinny guy with little cheeks sticking 3 cc in there and he’s having sex with this woman and she grabs that ass and feels that knot!??; she be like what the fuck ..

If you’re using nandrolone for joint support I would go with 150-200 mg/week of deca. It’s the same compound just different ester and you only have to pin once a week instead of EOD.

Well let me rephrase. If person was going to use NPP anyways, and was going to run 400mg, would it make sense to use even 100mg for joint support during the cycle before the 400mg

Example
1-16 eq
1-6 npp 100
6-16 npp 400

I mean dont get me wrong. I have heard of people doing this. And I have 100% faith that you and @Roger rabbit came up with a good idea.

Its just thats a lot of oil , esp for a cut, and shit is all over the place and complicated lol. It will still work out, I've gone back and re-read it like 30 times hahah

I would say next time to make life easy on you, run TPP or sust, Tren A, and mast p and load em all in the same barrel lol
Never question the Witch Doctor! Lol.

I may consider all short esters next time. I just like the long esters for whatever reason.