Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

No matter where or how I pin, just my right quad can't take shit. Idk why. Left quad is golden.
Probably one of the nastiest things I had happen was when I pinned 2 cc’s in my quad and could hear and feel it sloshing around in my leg. That was some funky crap.

I’m guna fuck with a short ester only cycle for 8-10 weeks after i recover from my show. I’ve never messed with shorter cycles. Probably time to try.
Never question the Witch Doctor! Lol.

I may consider all short esters next time. I just like the long esters for whatever reason.

Yeah, might as well since it’s less oil and same product. Would’ve been even sweeter if he threw Test P in that bad boy.

Yeah, and ill be honest. I am really surprised it did not fly off the shelf. Its a shame because I do not think its a blend he will make again

Well let me rephrase. If person was going to use NPP anyways, and was going to run 400mg, would it make sense to use even 100mg for joint support during the cycle before the 400mg

Example
1-16 eq
1-6 npp 100
6-16 npp 400

It’s going to be hard to run that small 100 mg amount of NPP per week and pin EOD. Are you really going to pin 0.3 cc (GSO) or 0.2 cc (MCT) EOD?

You could run 150 mg of deca for the full 16 weeks and 300 mg NPP for the last 10 weeks.

Or even more simple you could run 400 mg of deca with the EQ for the full 16 weeks.

It’s going to be hard to run that small 100 mg amount of NPP per week and pin EOD. Are you really going to pin 0.3 cc (GSO) or 0.2 cc (MCT) EOD?

You could run 150 mg of deca for the full 16 weeks and 300 mg NPP for the last 10 weeks.

Or even more simple you could run 400 mg of deca with the EQ for the full 16 weeks.

Ok I see what you mean. NPP does not have the concentration to make it viable for joint support. Make perfect sense