Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Who else besides me feels like they are incredibly lucky to be a part of the super secret special club by having his code and being on the list? Definitely serious and not sarcastic in the least. I do however wish it came with a decoder ring. Maybe TGI sends decoder rings in next pack?

I bet that process was fun :rolleyes:
I sent those that didn't make it the "gotta be quicker than that" old man fishing meme.
Beginning of the week is guna be a cluster fuck of putting orders together for non-private members scrambling for tonight’s cutoff.
Not really that busy yet. Been busy brewing and capping. Never got an address for that one order and never got a response to refund the order for the old pricelist either....
As long as they are MEN about it and don’t flood our happy thread with sob stories and begging.

Now that TGI announced his list is full, that’s gonna start any minute...
You know i will just give them a refund.
Capitalism is great isn’t it? TGI has a choice between raising prices to the increased demand or limiting customer base. And he does the thing best for the community anyways.
Two ways though. Helps me keep a lower profile as well.
Who else besides me feels like they are incredibly lucky to be a part of the super secret special club by having his code and being on the list? Definitely serious and not sarcastic in the least. I do however wish it came with a decoder ring. Maybe TGI sends decoder rings in next pack?
Already asking for shit? You're out. One spot open! (Jk)

yess! i finally feel like that cool kid again.

have you tried the core power "high protein milk shake"? its by fairlife. every time i step into a gas station i cant help resist not buying one. so good
Yes I was not impressed honestly. I expected more from fairlife. My pre packed shakes are mich better with more protein and zero carbs zero sugars

Private list is full at this time. I will post up if i need to reopen for more customers. Still taking orders from anyone until midnight CENTRAL time. That's PAID orders for you skeevy fuckers that think you can send in an order for processing and pay for it after cut off time.

Hopefully in going private you were able to screen out all of the 'exceedingly hard to do business with' types. Stuff makes me laugh but that's the world.

Anyway - wanted to wish you good luck going forward. Been impressed since the beginning and you've worked for and fully earned the business you've gotten as well as solid compliments. Well done and respect.