Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Man I was doing pretty good keeping up this this thread despite working 48 hours a week. Checked back in and I'm almost 100 pages behind. Someone break down a bullet point for the last 100 pages?

Sorry for your lost @Masters Power just lost my uncle a couple weeks ago. It never seems to get easier. I'm just happy I was able to say good bye this time.

@pussy shoulders

Take some midol and crush it up and mix it with water to make a paste. Rub on shoulder.

Man I was doing pretty good keeping up this this thread despite working 48 hours a week. Checked back in and I'm almost 100 pages behind. Someone break down a bullet point for the last 100 pages?

Sorry for your lost @Masters Power just lost my uncle a couple weeks ago. It never seems to get easier. I'm just happy I was able to say good bye this time.

Well, the biggest thing was TGI went private. You have to have a code now to order....

Lol, in this one instance Jano, I will say what they always say to you: Stay in your own lane!

It’s a joke because there was another guy with a torn labrum in this thread and the joke became torn “labia.”

It's always been my labia.. just didn't know it

Pffft... you and your fancy autoclave. Do you even lift? You probably don’t brew gears either. Have you ever even known what pills are? You don’t have a stainless steel pill-o-nator 5000 that’s able to crank out 12,000 pills an hour and has a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time. Of course you don’t, you’re still making capsules. You’re obviously not the greatest steroid maker in the world, bro....

Ah fuck it, I was going to do a long condescending piece but I don’t have the energy, it’s exhausting.

You’re the man Titter. Thanks for setting the bar high where it belongs because it shows just how fucked up these other guys are.

Pffft... you and your fancy autoclave. Do you even lift? You probably don’t brew gears either. Have you ever even known what pills are? You don’t have a stainless steel pill-o-nator 5000 that’s able to crank out 12,000 pills an hour and has a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time. Of course you don’t, you’re still making capsules. You’re obviously not the greatest steroid maker in the world, bro....

Ah fuck it, I was going to do a long condescending piece but I don’t have the energy, it’s exhausting.

You’re the man Titter. Thanks for setting the bar high where it belongs because it shows just how fucked up these other guys are.
I am not knocking him for not having one, but saying they are the same blows my mind.

Hey dude...if sources gotts be scumbags...i want to be as close to sterile as i can with the scum that's in my bag, ya dig?

i dont come on here for a week, next thing i see he's going private. this sucks, cuz ive made more progress with his npp/tbol in the last 4 weeks than ive made with any gear ive used the last 5 years. its amazing to use shit thats dosed properly for once.
so i emailed you with my handle here, hoping i can stay as a client.

You must have had some shit sources. You can always test gear to to make sure its dosed properly

Who else besides me feels like they are incredibly lucky to be a part of the super secret special club by having his code and being on the list? Definitely serious and not sarcastic in the least. I do however wish it came with a decoder ring. Maybe TGI sends decoder rings in next pack?

That kind of enthusiasm screams 1st private source. Im with one now and left another. Been with 3 in few years. Its nothing to get overly excited about.

Titter wouldnt have accepted me even if i had put in for it. I dont cycle often, run only trt dose of test and only use primo. So essentially im not good for business. But he is solid and this thread is the best in a long long tjme

Only a source that understands someone like me takes them in private. But when i order primo, i order lol