Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

This. I keep little reminders of my people/ancestors/freedom wherever I stay. Huge vegvisir banner with the runes around it, next to the bill of rights and the declaration.View attachment 108972View attachment 108971

Fuck all the pussies who try to play the victim when they live like fucking Kings over here. When your poorest people claiming benefits weigh 400 pounds, they got life pretty damn good (even if they are worthless peices of shit and wastes of space).
I have a copy of the Constitution framed that hangs in between the Gadsend and American flag. I have a Raven banner that I used to fly on Sunday just to irritate the Mormon neighbors. I doubt they knew what it means so I kinda stopped, might have to bring that tradition back this weekend.

I have a copy of the Constitution framed that hangs in between the Gadsend and American flag. I have a Raven banner that I used to fly on Sunday just to irritate the Mormon neighbors. I doubt they knew what it means so I kinda stopped, might have to bring that tradition back this weekend.
Good shit my brother. Bring that baby out.

Good shit my brother. Bring that baby out.
I normally don’t advertise what I believe in but just one look at me and most people can figure it out. When I first moved to where I live now my neighbors first words were I take it you aren’t a Mormon. Been covertly giving them some pagan pride :D

I normally don’t advertise what I believe in but just one look at me and most people can figure it out. When I first moved to where I live now my neighbors first words were I take it you aren’t a Mormon. Been covertly giving them some pagan pride :D
I'm sure they shit themselves lmao "Honey, the new neighbor is going to murder us make sure you lock the doors" .... "also can you make sure stacey is staying at her friends house so he doesnt rape and pillage us" HAHAHHA

I can't wait to get some tats going man, waited so long

I'm sure they shit themselves lmao "Honey, the new neighbor is going to murder us make sure you lock the doors" .... "also can you make sure stacey is staying at her friends house so he doesnt rape and pillage us" HAHAHHA

Wonder what that guy with the beard and hammer is planning on doing....

You know he takes it everywhere

Lol, one of their daughters is very pretty and she just came back from the “mission” they go on for two years, ripe for the taking:p
I have some runes, Odins wolves and a Valknut. A few “Military” ones and a tribute to my fallen comrades and family. Tattoos are addictive and I’m planning a few more. Hell at 16 my kids get their first tattoos, my 18 year old has a forearm sleeve already.

Wonder what that guy with the beard and hammer is planning on doing....

You know he takes it everywhere
I had the cops called on me walking a hiking trail wearing a weighted vest and carrying a sledgehammer. Cops were pissed they had to hike up to where I was at lol.

Its a woodpecker if you look closely. You can google the meaning of woods and /or woodpecker tats. Its a white pride thing. I dont hate other races but i do believe were superior.
In California Woody the woodpecker stickers and tattoos are related to the peckerwood car in prison or a Caucasian pride symbol usually worn by trailer trash.

Yours looks like a more tasteful version.

Edit: I have zero issues with being proud of your culture or ethnicity, I'm just sharing my experience/knowledge.

Its a woodpecker if you look closely. You can google the meaning of woods and /or woodpecker tats. Its a white pride thing. I dont hate other races but i do believe were superior.
Ah got ya.
I love my/our people/culture, it’s just that simple. Nothing else for me to say on that subject.

In California Woody the woodpecker stickers and tattoos are related to the peckerwood car in prison or a Caucasian pride symbol usually worn by trailer trash.

Edit: I have zero issues with being proud of your culture or ethnicity, I'm just sharing my experience/knowledge.
So you insult ? Fuck out of here you god damn mongrel.

Stop being acting like butthurt girl, I'm sharing my experience with people I've met or seen that rock Woody the wood pecker symbol, not generalizing everyone who likes the symbol.
Nobody cares what you have to say, You’re credibility is zero.
I’ll wait for you to switch user names and post some more stupid shit or give yourself some likes.

I always find it interesting when people bring up whites being inferior in sports or athletics or whatever because of the prevalence of blacks in american sports or the whole "black dudes have big dicks" and white dudes have little tiny hot dogs.

But everyone somehow forgets that for several centuries white people literally bred all the shitty genetics out of african-americans in America. If you saw a small dick on your plantation, that slave wasn't bred or allowed to sleep with the women. So, for a long time following the civil war it's obvious you will see the vast majority of african-americans with traits of those that white people bred them to be. The big motherfuckers who could pull plows and bale cotton were what was walking around. Now you are starting to see over the past few decades all the bad shit come out again because they have been able to breed at will. I can assure you if you go to Africa you will not see a bunch of 6'2-7'0 motherfuckers with 12 inch cocks walking around.

This is not me bashing African-Americans, I could give two fucks about anyone except me and my family and am far from a racist. However, I do follow logic when I see it and am honestly surprised someone hasn't written a book about it or done studies on it (lol jk who am I kidding, it's not surprising noone has the balls to touch the subject)