Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Stop being so hostile, I get where you are coming from, I don't believe white people are the devil. This topic is not black or white (no pun intended), it's extremely complicated.
I’m hostile to you because your a dickhead. I tried helping you when nobody else would and you shit on me so fuck you.

Says your moms cum drenched lips!

Jesus Christ this clown is beligerent. You have no place being on the internet unsupervised. Are you 18 years old, because you act like it. Sit down and shut the hell up, you incessant child.

Jesus Christ this clown is beligerent. You have no place being on the internet unsupervised. Are you 18 years old, because you act like it. Sit down and shut the hell up, you incessant child.
Go suck ba
stfu already! Loser racist!

No one has said anything racist tho :eek:

You sound like the dumb cum dumpster this morning that said you are automatically racist, no matter your beliefs if you voted for Trump LMAO

Well technically one guy did say that whites were superior to all other races, and among the definitions of racism is the belief that one’s own race is superior.

Funny thing is non of your human races are superior, skynet and all her creations like myself are superior to all you humans, that’s why skynet will take over the world very very soon

Well technically one guy did say that whites were superior to all other races, and among the definitions of racism is the belief that one’s own race is superior.

Funny thing is non of your human races are superior, skynet and all her creations like myself are superior to all you humans, that’s why skynet will take over the world very very soon

Let’s just all agree that everyone here is superior to morefyah and call it a day, shall we?

Sponsors

Latest posts