Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

That's sad. A family needs to sit down and eat together. I don't go for that grab-and-go shit. They also aren't allowed to peave the table just because they're done eating. We sit together we leave together.

The world was a better place when men still wore hats.

He really enjoys it. He takes pictures of them and puts it on snap. Makes me happy.

Last edited:
I brought a girl home who was from up north, never seen a gun before. Fucking handgun on most nightstands/tables, several gun cabinets throughout the house and shotguns leaned up in the corner of most rooms. She was like WTF hahahaha
Im from the birthplace of this nation and it’s sad to see fundamental freedoms stripped from the very state that started it all.

Ah, sorry. Number of pages in your thread. I know it doesn't mean much, but it is cool nonetheless.
Means a lot. Again and again i say it. I am nothing without the community. Zero. Traffic in thread proves just that. I'd be here talking to myself like a Canadian with a weed tent.

What type of tactical ranges would you suggest? I've always avoided them because I always got the "we're here to help out soccer moms and yankees who don't know what a gun is" vibe.
Depends how much you are willing to spend. I went to Thunder Ranch a few years ago and I spent 2k total for a 3 day course, Worth every penny. Most reputable courses cost around $500 for 2-3 days.

Im from the birthplace of this nation and it’s sad to see fundamental freedoms stripped from the very state that started it all.
You might actually be within spitting distance of where I'm at for the next few years. Unless I took your statement differently than intended.

You might actually be within spitting distance of where I'm at for the next few years. Unless I took your statement differently than intended.
I wouldn’t step foot in my birth state unless it was to liberate it from the communists.
I’ll give you a hint Concord and Lexington.

Means a lot. Again and again i say it. I am nothing without the community. Zero. Traffic in thread proves just that. I'd be here talking to myself like a Canadian with a weed tent.
Depends how much you are willing to spend. I went to Thunder Ranch a few years ago and I spent 2k total for a 3 day course, Worth every penny. Most reputable courses cost around $500 for 2-3 days.
I take back my proximity comment after seeing you went to thunder ranch, unless you flew far away for it lol. Thank you for the tips!

That's one of those types that even if she was the last on earth you arent even sure if you want to start civilization over with those genes lmfao. better off letting us die off
I’d grill her and feed off her for a few years. Hell I probably could keep her alive and just slice some fat off every few days. She wouldn’t even notice.

Seeing my attention today was detoured in the testing forum it got me behind here about 275 posts lol. Thankfully I have this thread to enjoy!

I liked the shit I read tonight but not actually what y’all posted!

Y’all got me in my feels! ;) :oops: :p o_O

Well I didn’t know last night and I just kept squirting.

That’s where I always shoot mainly.

leaves that white residue on your skin

wet your body parts

with a longer handle

get under someone

I need to do that

getting in and out

fun as fuck to shoot

dreams about being naked

fire at a moments notice

That’s sexy

Maybe even a few squirts!!!

Roll her in flour and find the wet spot!

Make me happy

Seeing my attention today was detoured in the testing forum it got me behind here about 275 posts lol. Thankfully I have this thread to enjoy!

LMFAO!!! EPIC!!!

Just cooked an ate a cup of Minute brown rice and come back to this masterpiece! @Kim it wouldn’t be the same without your contributions!

The one female who’s not too shy to post on these forums! Kim is life, Kim is love, Kim is heaven from above.