Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I’m Sorry to hear man I was Heart broken as hell 2 years ago but I’ll tell you something I learned a lot more about myself that time being alone then ever in my life and with in due time everything works out for the better.
Very true, relationships tend to change me. After a breakup I get back to who I really am and return to a better me .

From pressure cooking vials to filling them with syringes (imagine how long 5 vials at a time are left in open exposure before being filled) i have read about some "less than good" attempts at being clean.

I myself was using laboratory pumps for filling vials. But, like I said there is always room to improve. If you care about the consumer, the vendor should always be looking for ways to improve the safety and quality of the product.20190404_234536.jpg

MoTren please don’t engage that idiot, let it go.

Agreed. I was playing 3 day thread catch up and posted way before I caught up to all his other bullshit remarks.

Love how TGI handled it on his end. If you don’t support our troops then don’t let the door (that should be at the border) hit you in the ass on the way out!

From pressure cooking vials to filling them with syringes (imagine how long 5 vials at a time are left in open exposure before being filled) i have read about some "less than good" attempts at being clean.

I myself was using laboratory pumps for filling vials. But, like I said there is always room to improve. If you care about the consumer, the vendor should always be looking for ways to improve the safety and quality of the product.View attachment 109130
Then explain how that Xmas tree got inside ? Or those babies and rocks ? Smelling some deep @balco around here.

Agreed. I was playing 3 day thread catch up and posted way before I caught up to all his other bullshit remarks.

Love how TGI handled it on his end. If you don’t support our troops then don’t let the door (that should be at the border) hit you in the ass on the way out!
We don't feed the trolls around here. So whatcha think of my fancy pants vial/filtration thingy?

God damnit, you got a baby too! I thought Titters just loved me that much!
I don’t have swole rocks or a baby. Sum bitch made me order before and after both those came out(allegedly). I’ve been here since the beginning, I’m a battle hardened DHB(batch1) veteran of the peg leg war.

I don’t have swole rocks or a baby. Sum bitch made me order before and after both those came out(allegedly). I’ve been here since the beginning, I’m a battle hardened DHB(batch1) veteran of the peg leg war.
I kept a baby for myself. I would give it to you. Swole rocks will be back as well since they were not collectable at the time they were released.

I kept a baby for myself. I would give it to you. Swole rocks will be back as well since they were not collectable at the time they were released.
You know I don’t take handouts. How soon is the next one coming ? Good buddy of mine wants some Masteron and I am waiting to see how this DHB comes out.

Think you can fit me a new fiancé in one of those vials? Preferably a freak.
Can I give you some advice ?

I’m not trying to preach and I’ve made every relationship mistake you can make. I know you are hurting but don’t dwell on her, nows the time to do the things that make YOU happy. Spend time doing fun shit and try some new things, you never know who you will meet along the way.

You know I don’t take handouts. How soon is the next one coming ? Good buddy of mine wants some Masteron and I am waiting to see how this DHB comes out.
No projected time frame. I have a bunch to do first with the primo and dapox stuff. DHB is not even on hand yet but is in the works. Will get it done up top priority just as primo is.

Can I give you some advice ?

I’m not trying to preach and I’ve made every relationship mistake you can make. I know you are hurting but don’t dwell on her, nows the time to do the things that make YOU happy. Spend time doing fun shit and try some new things, you never know who you will meet along the way.
This is solid gold. I met my girl this way. Doing me stuff. For me. Low and behold...she likes me for me. Not just the tail.