Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Can I give you some advice ?

I’m not trying to preach and I’ve made every relationship mistake you can make. I know you are hurting but don’t dwell on her, nows the time to do the things that make YOU happy. Spend time doing fun shit and try some new things, you never know who you will meet along the way.

Haha I’m only joking. But I don’t have anyone to do shit with. I’ll get together with friends maybe once a month. Pretty much just work, train for several hours and then focus on my diet for the rest of the day while perusing the internet. The gym makes me happy though! Unfortunately I can’t spend 5 hours training a day if I want to make progress.

Haha I’m only joking. But I don’t have anyone to do shit with. I’ll get together with friends maybe once a month. Pretty much just work, train for several hours and then focus on my diet for the rest of the day while perusing the internet. The gym makes me happy though! Unfortunately I can’t spend 5 hours training a day if I want to make progress.
Plenty of fish...download the app...i hit everything in my area so I kinda done with it but yea do it

Is that who is putting hearts/scrotums and smiley faces on my vials ?
Nope. That's me with shitty art and crooked labels.
Pick up a hobby. Shooting, guitar, racing....something you always thought was crazy and dismissed. Now is that time. Do you. Make it productive even. Learn a different language or skill. You will enhance your social circle by surrounding yourself with people you aspire to be like/admire. Food for thought.

You don’t need anyone, pick a place you have never been and go there by yourself, Find some public land and spend the day shooting/training. Do anything to keep your mind occupied.

Nope. That's me with shitty art and crooked labels.

Pick up a hobby. Shooting, guitar, racing....something you always thought was crazy and dismissed. Now is that time. Do you. Make it productive even. Learn a different language or skill. You will enhance your social circle by surrounding yourself with people you aspire to be like/admire. Food for thought.
This advice is way more solid...do that instead @ShredMN

You don’t need anyone, pick a place you have never been and go there by yourself, Find some public land and spend the day shooting/training. Do anything to keep your mind occupied.

Used to rock climb nearly every day in college after I finished training, maybe I’ll try to get into that again. I still have my climbing shoes and chalk bag, but I have about 50lbs more muscle on me now than I did back then so it may be much more difficult.

Used to rock climb nearly every day in college after I finished training, maybe I’ll try to get into that again. I still have my climbing shoes and chalk bag, but I have about 50lbs more muscle on me now than I did back then so it may be much more difficult.
Why'd y'all break up or should I go read back

Why'd y'all break up or should I go read back

Long, long story. But the jist of it was we were both unhappy and couldn’t find a way to make things work so we decided to just split despite having nothing but love for each other. She was heavily into fitness too, so we’d train together, eat together... pretty much did everything together.

Pick up MMA/Boxing. I’m back into it full force and loving it. I’m wore the fuck out from lifting and fighting everyday.

Long, long story. But the jist of it was we were both unhappy and couldn’t find a way to make things work so we decided to just split despite having nothing but love for each other. She was heavily into fitness too, so we’d train together, eat together... pretty much did everything together.
Whatever it is you do...i wish you the best. Seeking improvement in one's self is often the next step toward fulfilling times.

Sounds like a good challenge. Unless...you know....you're fucking scared...jk jk.

I’m scared of what it’ll do to my fucking hands when I start again! When I first started I was missing so much skin from my fingers because the grips are like sand paper. You’ll rip skin off left and right, like having a blister pop open and leave a skin flap... except there was no blister and it was just the damn sandpaper grips that tore your hands up.

Spent too much time together and lost the magic because of it.