Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Yeah I have my concealed permit in my home state. Just know enough to defend myself and hunt, nothing more than that though. Also, my database of knowledge on guns is pretty much limited to maybe 20 gun types, family home has a few hundred total of 15-20 different types.
Don’t need to be a gun guy to know how to fight with a gun.
I was actually sad too, got a new 1911 for Christmas but didn't get a chance to actually daily carry with it yet. @Urgentfury12 A bit heavy/bulky for efficient daily carry but it sure is fun (from what my dad tells me). Can't wait to visit again lol
I’m Not a big gun snob, carry whatever you want as long as you carry and are trained.

Gotcha. Dad gave me the same warning, he carries a ruger in his pocket and the 1911 on his hip. I guess that could be why. Never really asked him to be honest.

It’s all personal preference. Some people wouldn’t carry a gun like a Glock without a safety, some won’t carry guns with.

Depends on what you feel safe with/comfortable

I’ve got a tux gun, summer gun, winter gun, etc.... my rotation depends on my clothing and area I will be in

It’s all personal preference. Some people wouldn’t carry a gun like a Glock without a safety, some won’t carry guns with.

Depends on what you feel safe with/comfortable

I’ve got a tux gun, summer gun, winter gun, etc.... my rotation depends on my clothing and area I will be in
Ah, gotcha gotcha. I feel bad for my wallet as soon as I'm done with what I got going on right now lol. Will be my newest love in life.

Gotcha. Dad gave me the same warning, he carries a ruger in his pocket and the 1911 on his hip. I guess that could be why. Never really asked him to be honest.
I carry a Glock 26 or 19, I have a Glock 43 in my vehicle/gym bag. There isn’t a place on earth I don’t carry a Gun or have it outside of arms reach. Yes I have a Glock 42 in my bathroom :D

I carry a Glock 26 or 19, I have a Glock 43 in my vehicle/gym bag. There isn’t a place on earth I don’t carry a Gun or have it outside of arms reach. Yes I have a Glock 42 in my bathroom :D
I would have thought you had the stainless 870 hanging above the curtain.
EDIT: in the bathroom:p

It better be in the tank of your toilet since it’s waterproof!

I have dreams about being naked and having to fend off a home invasion lmfao. Getting caught on the shitter would be the worst. Probably empty the whole magazine out of sheer annoyance.

Fun fact I actually had to fend off a home invasion with my pops. 4 black dudes rushed my dad, he made it inside, covered the front door with an ar and I went to the back with my pump 410. What a fucking rush man.

**Edited because was too detailed of a description the first time

I have dreams about being naked and having to fend off a home invasion lmfao. Getting caught on the shitter would be the worst. Probably empty the whole magazine out of sheer annoyance.

Fun fact I actually had to fend off a home invasion with my pops. 4 black dudes rushed my dad, he made it inside, covered the front door with an ar and I went to the back with my pump 410. What a fucking rush man.

Ah man, it’s like my dream!