Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

@TitaniumGear (TGI)

When you say your mood and libido felt it when you went from 1g to TRT dosages, can you elaborate how you felt. Worse than if you would’ve just been on a TRT dose, or?

5 strikes on my jacket bro
In my eyes it doesn’t matter. The Constitution doesn’t say shit about felons and if you did your time all rights should be restored.
Wtf do I know though, I’m just a White Heterosexual male that swore an Oath to the Constitution. What I think doesn’t matter.

@TitaniumGear (TGI)

When you say your mood and libido felt it when you went from 1g to TRT dosages, can you elaborate how you felt. Worse than if you would’ve just been on a TRT dose, or?
For me it was tanked for awhile. Mood was "blah" and urge to rail my lady wasn't in overdrive the way i am used to. Next time i will walk down my dose.

Disclaimer *
Running 1g was for a personal experiment of mine. Bloodwork was involved and i do not recommend running 1g of anything, ever, to anyone, for any reason.

You should start at 2-4 since you’re small. I started at 8. 4 should be good - 2 on each quad.
Well I didn’t know last night and I just kept squirting. I seriously slept the best in a long time and had an incredible workout and day! :)

subbed for positive outcome. Hit up @T-Bagger i think he mentioned insurance at one point

I went from 1g to trt and mood/libido felt it. Just fyi.
SP is 10x the source I am. You're good with him. If he drops out let me know.

Mine need paint jobs.

Or both.

In my signature. But I'm private so...
creatine so fast you'll freak.

MAGAZINE.
ALREADY DONE. I have a waiting list.

This x 100.
You're on the waiting list. Already filled.
Send your rifle(s) with my next(alleged) order and I’ll paint them, I have some Nordic stencils you might like.

For me it was tanked for awhile. Mood was "blah" and urge to rail my lady wasn't in overdrive the way i am used to. Next time i will walk down my dose.

Disclaimer *
Running 1g was for a personal experiment of mine. Bloodwork was involved and i do not recommend running 1g of anything, ever, to anyone, for any reason.

It was also an experiment for me, I was frontloading my test at a gram/wk for the first week and then just decided to keep it there and see what happens. Granted I only ran it at 1gm/wk for 5 weeks, and I just pinned 120mg in anticipation of adding tren ace in the next few days. Fortunately I don’t need to have a functioning dick as I don’t plan on getting laid anytime soon after this breakup. *sad panda face*

I appreciate the insight though.

Well I didn’t know last night and I just kept squirting. I seriously slept the best in a long time and had an incredible workout and day! :)

I’ve used mag chloride oil extensively in the past, but a different brand. I’m assuming the brand you have also stings your skin for a bit after it’s applied?