Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

@Achilles26 I did not hear that about bitcoin. That is insane. Prolly some royal Saudi prince.
I mean it is definitely a good time to do it, he'll probably make a 500% return in the next 1-3 years. Or if he is indeed one of those, he'll probably just keep it in there forever and hope it turns into fucking 1bill lol. It's like throwing 500$ on a football game when you have that kind of money lol, he isnt gonna miss it

yeah it's fucking ridiculous man. You'd think after 3-5 decades of this shit they'd realize that "gun laws" aren't the answer.

I think another exception is you can have one in your vehicle on your way to and from work here.

Another old trick sign up for a 24 hour shooting range this way you can always say you’re heading to and from the shooting range as long as the ammo and gun is seperate

yeah it's fucking ridiculous man. You'd think after 3-5 decades of this shit they'd realize that "gun laws" aren't the answer.

I think another exception is you can have one in your vehicle on your way to and from work here.

Yeah worked so well for France Hahahaha

Stupid French people

Another old trick sign up for a 24 hour shooting range this way you can always say you’re heading to and from the shooting range as long as the ammo and gun is seperate
ahahaha thats hilarious, i just keep my clip out at all times, its just a misdemeanor if it isnt a "functioning" handgun, but the clip is always close enough that itll be functional if i need it lol

Yeah worked so well for France Hahahaha

Stupid French people
Pretty sure someone on here said the other day they have given the military the go ahead to shoot the yellow vest protestors now (it couldve been you who said it im not sure) fucking insane man

ahahaha thats hilarious, i just keep my clip out at all times, its just a misdemeanor if it isnt a "functioning" handgun, but the clip is always close enough that itll be functional if i need it lol

These southern guys don’t realize how lucky they are they don’t need to know all these tricks we have to lol

I’m sorry about your fiancé.

Thanks, Kim! It means a lot. The worst part is we both still love each other so much, but we couldn’t make it work so we did the responsible thing and split, so that has made it much harder. All I had before was her and the gym, now all I have is the gym... and I thank god every single day I still have that! Take the gym away from me and you’ve literally taken my life away from me.

Pretty sure someone on here said the other day they have given the military the go ahead to shoot the yellow vest protestors now (it couldve been you who said it im not sure) fucking insane man

France needs to do something with the fucking terrorist. Since taking away all the guns didn’t work, how about you give everyone a fucking gun.

No wonder you lost the war, bunch of beta ass bitches

Just a heads up. These Nipro syringes I have are utter horseshit. It’s impossible to draw an accurate dose as the plunger is fat as all hell and rounded significantly. Now I need to order more BD syringes. Don’t make the same mistake and never buy any other syringe or pin that isn’t made by BD.

@TitaniumGear (TGI) Aye brother, any chance you can open my spot up to someone? I've got enough gear for the next two years of cycles and no sense in me hogging the spot. Can pm you my code if you arent sure what my email handle is. I don't have anyone i'm suggesting, i'm sure you'll find someone :)

I’m in a city where handguns are completely outlawed, think NYC/Detroit type shit, but I’m from the south and I got a couple in my apartment close enough to fend off some dumbass home invader and I keep one within arms reach in my vehicle.
I’m down south as well. My city was the murder capital of the country for the longest time

@TitaniumGear (TGI) Aye brother, any chance you can open my spot up to someone? I've got enough gear for the next two years of cycles and no sense in me hogging the spot. Can pm you my code if you arent sure what my email handle is. I don't have anyone i'm suggesting, i'm sure you'll find someone :)

Supposed to buy me tren, not give your spot up.... fucking noob lol

Just a heads up. These Nipro syringes I have are utter horseshit. It’s impossible to draw an accurate dose as the plunger is fat as all hell and rounded significantly. Now I need to order more BD syringes. Don’t make the same mistake and never buy any other syringe or pin that isn’t made by BD.
I use some syringes that are fairly round plungers, but the cc indentions don't start immediately at the top of the syringe to compensate for the difference in volume. Just fill to the line you have calculated and I'm sure it will be accurate. But then again obviously order what you're comfortable pulling with.

BD runs the game for sure. I recently picked up some 1cc syringes from excel. They work pretty well so far. It is waaay easier to dose my wifes meds with the smaller barrel.

Supposed to buy me tren, not give your spot up.... fucking noob lol
I know you're most likely kidding, but I'm sorry if you are not because I would never mail anyone anything illegal. It's one thing to be purchasing but when that motherfucker starts talking about distribution in the court room, it aint so funny anymore lol