Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

ahahaha thats hilarious, i just keep my clip out at all times, its just a misdemeanor if it isnt a "functioning" handgun, but the clip is always close enough that itll be functional if i need it lol
Magazine, not a clip unless it’s bullets on a stripper clip like an M1 garand.
Sorry that’s the gun perfectionist in me.

Wait really? The more you fucking know. I'm just a southern boy who grew up by word of mouth and by shooting them. Never taken a class or done research on them or anything.

BD runs the game for sure. I recently picked up some 1cc syringes from excel. They work pretty well so far. It is waaay easier to dose my wifes meds with the smaller barrel.

Yeah, I’m very dissatisfied with the nipro barrels. I can’t for the life of me accurately draw with them, and I’m going to run Titters tren at .6ml/ed or 60mg/ed and I’m absolutely unconfident in the accuracy of the nipros. I just ordered 100 more BD syringes, and I still have about 15 of them left from my last order to use. The dilemma I now face is that I haven’t a fucking clue what to do with the other 99 nipro syringes...

I got 99 problems and Nipro syringes are all of them!

Luckily the actual 20g pins attached to them are perfectly acceptable to use to draw from my vials.

I know you're most likely kidding, but I'm sorry if you are not because I would never mail anyone anything illegal. It's one thing to be purchasing but when that motherfucker starts talking about distribution in the court room, it aint so funny anymore lol

I mean , I could come pick it up lol

Yeah, I’m very dissatisfied with the nipro barrels. I can’t for the life of me accurately draw with them, and I’m going to run Titters tren at .6ml/ed or 60mg/ed and I’m absolutely unconfident in the accuracy of the nipros. I just ordered 100 more BD syringes, and I still have about 15 of them left from my last order to use. The dilemma I now face is that I haven’t a fucking clue what to do with the other 99 nipro syringes...

I got 99 problems and Nipro syringes are all of them!

Luckily the actual 20g pins attached to them are perfectly acceptable to use to draw from my vials.
I'm running at 50mg ED atm and love it!

Oh looks like I'm coughing up $1,050 FOR A FUCKING MRI.... For what ever the fuck reason my insurance won't cover it... But saw my primary care after the orthopedic and he was pretty much like man you're gonna have to get it because he also thinks I need surgery... So I am SERIOUSLY hoping the MRI shows no surgery needed. But they both said they can partially feel the tendon is loose. Hopefully a partial tear and not at the bone...:mad::oops::(
subbed for positive outcome. Hit up @T-Bagger i think he mentioned insurance at one point

Alright, so I have a question that actually involves gear! I’m just on a gram of test right now but will be dropping that down to about 200mg/wk when I start my tren ace, which as mentioned should be here in the next two days. Tonight is my second pin of test for the week (Monday AM/Thursday PM). Should I pin my usual 500mg of test or drop it down to the 100mg in anticipation of starting tren a in the days coming.
I went from 1g to trt and mood/libido felt it. Just fyi.
Yes, but it’s good to have more than one great reliable source! In case something happens to SP. all my orders from you has been great! :) , I still have my underdosed t400s, that’s how long I been with you! hopefully that’s enough for initiation lol.
SP is 10x the source I am. You're good with him. If he drops out let me know.

Mine need paint jobs.
Every American should own an AR15/AK47 or reliable battle rifle.
Or both.
Where can I find an updated pastebin/list?
In my signature. But I'm private so...
TA so quick I forgot what I even ordered.
Thanks @TitaniumGear (TGI)
creatine so fast you'll freak.

ahahaha thats hilarious, i just keep my clip out at all times, its just a misdemeanor if it isnt a "functioning" handgun, but the clip is always close enough that itll be functional if i need it lol
MAGAZINE.
@TitaniumGear (TGI) Aye brother, any chance you can open my spot up to someone? I've got enough gear for the next two years of cycles and no sense in me hogging the spot. Can pm you my code if you arent sure what my email handle is. I don't have anyone i'm suggesting, i'm sure you'll find someone :)
ALREADY DONE. I have a waiting list.

This x 100.
You're on the waiting list. Already filled.