Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

The crazy part how easy they are to get where I’m from lol
I can get throwaways all day long where I’m at. In my city everyone packs whether legal or not. It’s the killing fields in the city. Better to get caught with it than get caught without it. But as far as walking into a gun store to buy one i have never been able too

Appreciate the concern! I’m going to pin 100mg tonight as was suggested by several people. My fiancé and I recently split and it’s been hard, but on a positive note my training and nutrition have been 100% on point since we split. That’s no excuse to run a gram, but justification is a wild thing!

I’m Sorry to hear man I was Heart broken as hell 2 years ago but I’ll tell you something I learned a lot more about myself that time being alone then ever in my life and with in due time everything works out for the better.

Oh believe me I don’t let that stop me at all. I’m definitely strapped just not with registered pieces
I’m in a city where handguns are completely outlawed, think NYC/Detroit type shit, but I’m from the south and I got a couple in my apartment close enough to fend off some dumbass home invader and I keep one within arms reach in my vehicle.

@Joedaddy5150

I wouldn’t let not being able to own a firearm stop you. Im not going to tell you to break the law, but no way I would ever be caught not able to defend myself
I’ll tell you to break the “law”. The Constitution is the highest law of the land and every gun “law” contrary to it is to be ignored, Every citizen has the duty to ignore unconstitutional laws and or regulations.

I’m in a city where handguns are completely outlawed, think Baltimore/Detroit type shit, but I’m from the south and I got a couple in my apartment close enough to fend off some dumbass home invader and I keep one within arms reach in my vehicle.

Nothing a semi 12 won’t fix lol

I’ll tell you to break the “law”. The Constitution is the highest law of the land and every gun “law” contrary to it is to be ignored, Every citizen has the duty to ignore unconstitutional laws and or regulations.

It’s Why you are my war embasador

Yea sir!! Transferred several hundred about 6 days ago and just checked my balance. Made about $90 bucks.

Hell yea I made like 120 but just lost about 25 that I’m waiting to clear

I can get throwaways all day long where I’m at. In my city everyone packs whether legal or not. It’s the killing fields in the city. Better to get caught with it than get caught without it. But as far as walking into a gun store to buy one i have never been able too

Exact same situation for me. Shit I think I have like one gun store in my whole city lol. But I can pick up some nice pieces very easily. Just got offered 3 DE and 4 nines for a beautiful price brand new in box

Learned how to multi quote now guys I’m moving up in this world

Hell yea I made like 120 but just lost about 25 that I’m waiting to clear

Exact same situation for me. Shit I think I have like one gun store in my whole city lol. But I can pick up some nice pieces very easily. Just got offered 3 DE and 4 nines for a beautiful price brand new in box

Learned how to multi quote now guys I’m moving up in this world

Dessert eagles?!? What caliber and finish?

Why ? Are you a felon ?

I’m in a city where handguns are completely outlawed, think NYC/Detroit type shit, but I’m from the south and I got a couple in my apartment close enough to fend off some dumbass home invader and I keep one within arms reach in my vehicle.

I thought it was fairly easy to get handguns in Detroit. My city it’s hard to get a rifle and even if you do you have to register it

Sponsors

Latest posts