Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

You make a post claiming to be all holier than thou and putting down potential hard working parents, I try to remind you lack of care isn’t always the case, and I have the attitude? Lmfao I think you need some more attention. Go pm some more cuck soyboys on the internet to inflate your ego some more.

Hit me up @Kim :p

Just be careful, not thrilled you’re pushing a gram just because.

Appreciate the concern! I’m going to pin 100mg tonight as was suggested by several people. My fiancé and I recently split and it’s been hard, but on a positive note my training and nutrition have been 100% on point since we split. That’s no excuse to run a gram, but justification is a wild thing!

You make a post claiming to be all holier than thou and putting down potential hard working parents, I try to remind you lack of care isn’t always the case, and I have the attitude? Lmfao I think you need some more attention. Go pm some more cuck soyboys on the internet to inflate your ego some more.
Ha true colors.
If you recall Worf gave me a hard time about cooking dinner, then I mentioned my class. I didn’t say it was all of them. I in no way feel I am all holier than all and the people on here that have been around can attest to that. I don’t need attention. It has been you on here 24/7. I have a job, and kids, and a life. I don’t pm anyone to inflate my ego. I have had struggles too my life.

Ha true colors.
If you recall Worf gave me a hard time about cooking dinner, then I mentioned my class. I didn’t say it was all of them. I in no way feel I am all holier than all and the people on here that have been around can attest to that. I don’t need attention. It has been you on here 24/7. I gave a job, and kids, and a life. I don’t pm anyone to inflate my ego. I have had struggles too my life.

Yeah, we totes PM her!

Appreciate the concern! I’m going to pin 100mg tonight as was suggested by several people. My fiancé and I recently split and it’s been hard, but on a positive note my training and nutrition have been 100% on point since we split. That’s no excuse to run a gram, but justification is a wild thing!
Just be smart brother you are still a young man don’t mess up the temple over a woman. You are going to need that temple to snag another one;)

@Joedaddy5150

I wouldn’t let not being able to own a firearm stop you. Im not going to tell you to break the law, but no way I would ever be caught not able to defend myself

I’m sorry about your fiancé.

Every American should own an AR15/AK47 or reliable battle rifle.

I agree 100% only person who can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. You know how easy it is to obtain a gun illegally having stricter gun law just fills up prison. Same with drug laws

Just be smart brother you are still a young man don’t mess up the temple over a woman. You are going to need that temple to snag another one;)
X2 on this big guy. She didn’t leave you for any lack of size or anything like that and I can promise you don’t need the 20 extra pounds to pull any sloots or future gf’s. Just go enjoy your time to yourself and remind yourself of who you are and how badass you are big dog!