Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

It’s all personal preference. Some people wouldn’t carry a gun like a Glock without a safety, some won’t carry guns with.

Depends on what you feel safe with/comfortable

I’ve got a tux gun, summer gun, winter gun, etc.... my rotation depends on my clothing and area I will be in
This is where I part ways with most “gun” guys. If you are carrying you must be ready to draw and fire at a moments notice. No finger fucking a thumb safety and no god damn chambering a round after you draw. If you aren’t comfortable with a loaded weapon don’t carry one.
Training can compensate for most situations but why risk it when you don’t have too ?

Top drawer next to the dental floss
I brought a girl home who was from up north, never seen a gun before. Fucking handgun on most nightstands/tables, several gun cabinets throughout the house and shotguns leaned up in the corner of most rooms. She was like WTF hahahaha

This is where I part ways with most “gun” guys. If you are carrying you must be ready to draw and fire at a moments notice. No finger fucking a thumb safety and no god damn chambering a round after you draw. If you aren’t comfortable with a loaded weapon don’t carry one.
Training can compensate for most situations but why risk it when you don’t have too ?
What type of tactical ranges would you suggest? I've always avoided them because I always got the "we're here to help out soccer moms and yankees who don't know what a gun is" vibe.

Well I didn’t know last night and I just kept squirting. I seriously slept the best in a long time and had an incredible workout and day! :)
Squirter.
Send your rifle(s) with my next(alleged) order and I’ll paint them, I have some Nordic stencils you might like.
I would like to explore this.
That's sad. A family needs to sit down and eat together. I don't go for that grab-and-go shit. They also aren't allowed to peave the table just because they're done eating. We sit together we leave together.

The world was a better place when men still wore hats.
fact