Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Lemme stop you right there.

Do not consider competing a way to meet people. Back stage isn’t a bodybuilder social event like you think. Training and hitting new gyms would be far more effective IF you’re social-ish.

I’ve spoken to a total of 4-5 people through 3 shows. That’s it. I can stand/tolerate/converse with 2 of them.

The fact is most people competing are either:
1. Giant cunts
2. Thinking they need to be giant cunts because everyone else is a cunt

It’s a self fulfilling destiny.

Truth.

I think the best way to get over a girl......would obviously be to post her butthole pic on a steroid forum for all the bros to see. Just my thought. Lmao.

Hope it works out for you @ShredMN
Like Titter said, Pick up a hobby you like and meet them that way. At least then you would have a similar interest.

I think the best way to get over a girl......would obviously be to post her butthole pic on a steroid forum for all the bros to see. Just my thought. Lmao.

Like Titter said, Pick up a hobby you like and meet them that way. At least then you would have a similar interest.
They had the gym and fitness in common bro. That’s gonna be hard to beat.

Wait. He’s trying to date a physique competitor female.

Jesus Christ. Abort.

View attachment 109087

Nobody’s gonna be skull fucking me faggott! You don’t even work out you fat lazy pig. Looking in from the outside makes me realize how useless all of your are!. There are so many other good people here that aren’t ignorant racist.
So I’ll stick with them. You guys can talk about Kims butt hole over and over and over. Your karma will come back on you for all the people you killed and families who’s lives you destroyed.!Its disgusting that it makes you proud killing little children for honor and duty!’ As I said before likes of racist banter makes you all just as full of hate. Your all pathetic! I will be sure to spread the word where the racist hang out.
Great, now we pissed this salmon short wearing hipster. What’s wrong with Kim’s butthole? Do you prefer little kids like your buddy Biden? And please don’t tell anyone that you know a online forum where they make fun of anti-American Communists. Don’t take down our site.. Again, you call you racist and you’re a homophobic. So chill and vote Trump2020! Oh yeah and innocent people die in conflict. I served for 6 years and until you have the balls to stand up for something, you wouldn’t see how the locals viewed us. We liberated them, gave them food, and were for the most part very accepting. Some were scared to talk out of fear. I could go on and on. I won’t. It wasn’t really awesome to see how the other side of the world lived. No, I am not a war hero either. I was a 62E. Heavy equipment operator. Built and designed camps, runways, and would bulldoze streets to get through them. Got shot at randomly by some cowards, but never been in heavy GF.

Last edited:

This is how I would do it. Seems logical since she’s going back to her own country and you’ll never see her again anyway [emoji12]

View attachment 109087

Nobody’s gonna be skull fucking me faggott! You don’t even work out you fat lazy pig. Looking in from the outside makes me realize how useless all of your are!. There are so many other good people here that aren’t ignorant racist.
So I’ll stick with them. You guys can talk about Kims butt hole over and over and over. Your karma will come back on you for all the people you killed and families who’s lives you destroyed.!Its disgusting that it makes you proud killing little children for honor and duty!’ As I said before likes of racist banter makes you all just as full of hate. Your all pathetic! I will be sure to spread the word where the racist hang out.
This man is a gay... he has openly told the forum that he indeed fucks brahs. OH and he’s a faggot ass plant eater too.

Attachments

• 5F2EA37E-6799-4440-8F80-B7BACC064869.png
    5F2EA37E-6799-4440-8F80-B7BACC064869.png
    481.7 KB · Views: 44
Lots of chat rooms going on up in Hur
Breakups, buttholes, racists, Kim’s butthole, love for iron, etc...
Like a mini sub forum. Entertaining.

As long as they don’t wear hats at the dinner table! Fun to watch my boys teach the same lessons to their boys.
My father would have slapped me across the head if I wore a hat in the house let alone at the dinner table. He used to say, "unless you recently converted to Judaism, you better take that hat off in my house."

Lots of chat rooms going on up in Hur
Breakups, buttholes, racists, Kim’s butthole, love for iron, etc...
Like a mini sub forum. Entertaining.

LOL. I always picture it like a fancy cocktail party where we’re all dressed in tuxedos and white gloves, the occasional monocular, huddled in little groups talking about guns, buttholes, various things to stick our dicks into, serious life problems. Everyone is free to mingle and there’s all kinds of conversations going on at once.

LOL. I always picture it like a fancy cocktail party where we’re all dressed in tuxedos and white gloves, the occasional monocular, huddled in little groups talking about guns, buttholes, various things to stick our dicks into, serious life problems. Everyone is free to mingle and there’s all kinds of conversations going on at once.

Lmao. I’m getting out of bed and showering on this haha.

Hey, if you’re going to post pictures of middle eastern kids and scream racism and call people baby killers, let’s be equal across the board.

i like how some are oblivious to the fact that it was the muslim in charge, Obama, that ordered those bombings and not the men and women who serve. Seems like misplaced hate and anger. It was literally the kenyan born, indonesian raised black muslim that ordered the bombings of all those innocent women and children. Not white service members. Not all service members are white either. Thats all Im saying on this, Dont want to get Titters tail in an uproar. Lmao.

DD36EB26-0B50-4FCA-A037-E13397836632.jpeg @Kim you probably have the most famous butthole on the WWW. We could get together for some cocktails and bleach the that sphincter.?

i like how some are oblivious to the fact that it was the muslim in charge, Obama, that ordered those bombings and not the men and women who serve. Seems like misplaced hate and anger. It was literally the kenyan born, indonesian raised black muslim that ordered the bombings of all those innocent women and children. Not white service members. Not all service members are white either. Thats all Im saying on this, Dont want to get Titters tail in an uproar. Lmao.

Y'all keep feeding him like a fucking stray...he won't leave. Put him on ignore and he can talk to himself.

I'm gonna check out for awhile. Maybe shit will be better later on.