Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I learned to not even buy anything other than BD syringes yesterday when my pack of Nipro syringes arrived. They’re utter bulkshit. I’ve always bought BD pins, but I decided to try to save some money and buy a different brand of syringes. Bad idea. BD for the syringes and for the needles is the only way to go.

I hear ya. I'll never cheap out again. Thanks for the heads up on the Nipro.

I do too but not just any ass. It has to be top notch marriage material females ass otherwise I’ll pass

Agreed, just got to make sure she's freshly showered. Or its just not happening no matter how hot that ass is. Unless of course I'm in the middle of a test/mast cycle, in which case I'm all about the risk. :eek:

So last night my girls daugter slept at a friends house. Me and my girl went out for dinner and drinks. When we got back home I banged 15mg of pt-141. Had a blast messing around last night. Had court this morning and I swear every time the wind blows on this peptide my shit rocks up. Waiting for the judge to come in I was talking to this girl that I’ve conversed with a few times. She looked down at my crotch and had this huge smile on her face and said wow you must be happy to see me. Lol just had to share that story!

What do you guys think a bulking cycle for big Ramy would look like? What about cutting?

Well I had an amazing shoulder day and the gym I went to is full of women around my age so that was great to see. But I realized my fiancé left her laser hair remover that I got her for Christmas at my place, and I wanted her to have it so I had to contact her to get the address of where she’s staying until she leaves the country on the 14th...

So now I’m crying like morefyah after you tell him the white man isn’t to blame for his problems.

Shit sucks more than anything I’ve ever been through in my entire life.

Well I had an amazing shoulder day and the gym I went to is full of women around my age so that was great to see. But I realized my fiancé left her laser hair remover that I got her for Christmas at my place, and I wanted her to have it so I had to contact her to get the address of where she’s staying until she leaves the country on the 14th...

So now I’m crying like morefyah after you tell him the white man isn’t to blame for his problems.

You can do better than someone who needs lasers to remove their hair...thats way to much science

Wanna here somthing funny?... morefyah IS white. Wanna year something even funnier? He called me white trash in a thread.... I’m a black man. Gotta love these pussy hat white liberals

Damn man. You could have used that laser hair remover and gone into business with @Bigboy727

You de-hair those buttholes, then he bleaches.

One stop shop. Like an ass up factory line.

In this thread of randomness, i'll tell you a harrowing tale.

For the first time in my life, i drank a V8. That should also read, for the last time in my life, i drank a V8.

That was quite possibly the most disgusting thing i've ever had the displeasure of drinking.

It was like tomato sauce with some water in it. Not sure how i got the whole bottle down? Determination? Then i couldn't get the taste out of my mouth, then i felt nauseous.

Never again, i don't care if there's a gun pointed at my head, i will never drink another one as long as i fucking live.
Dude how old are you seriously never had V8?! I guess you don't like bloody Mary's either? You sir are missing out.

Damn man. You could have used that laser hair remover and gone into business with @Bigboy727

I suppose I could’ve kept it, but I bought it for her for Christmas and I didn’t stop caring or loving her after we split, nor did she to me. So I got her temporary address and just mailed it out so she can take it home with her.

Wanna here somthing funny?... morefyah IS white. Wanna year something even funnier? He called me white trash in a thread.... I’m a black man. Gotta love these pussy hat white liberals
I fucking called it. I knew that faggot was trying too hard with that fake Jamaican patois. What a douche!

You ain’t bleaching any buttholes after a lasering! And that’s not from experience - after getting my back zapped, I didn’t want anything touching my skin for at least a day.

Couldn’t agree more with your last statement, my man! Literal full on retard mode. SJW can get fucked when they’re fighting for social justice that has nothing to do with them. It’s not their place to act like fake champions of the people when they’re just a bunch of delusional white people who have been brainwashed to no end.

Couldn’t agree more with your last statement, my man! Literal full on retard mode. SJW can get fucked when they’re fighting for social justice that has nothing to do with them. It’s not their place to act like fake champions of the people when they’re just a bunch of delusional white people who have been brainwashed to no end.
They’re actually more racist than those they accuse of racism.