Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Hey y’all, I know this isn’t the intro page.. but I figured since I read all 1600+ pages of this fucker it’d be the best place to start since I feel like I know you nasty asses already. Hands down best thread on the site.. besides the last few days lol

Anyways good to be here.
We don't believe you.

Yep, total garbage. Get the BD ones from Allegro Supply.

I learned to not even buy anything other than BD syringes yesterday when my pack of Nipro syringes arrived. They’re utter bulkshit. I’ve always bought BD pins, but I decided to try to save some money and buy a different brand of syringes. Bad idea. BD for the syringes and for the needles is the only way to go.

Just so we are all straight that this service that I’m offering is strictly for females and they have to be up to my standards! No sea donkeys or Somalians. Thanks

But I JUST got finished shaving my butthole silky smooth for your bleaching treatment. Check it out. I already sent you the pm...

Don’t be so quick to judge the parents (not saying you are), I grew up fending for myself too. Not for lack of love or caring from my parents but they were both always working, both with 2 jobs at several points. We had to grow up quicker than most kids and help them out.

I had friends that grew up that way and they turned out be be badasses. Take life by the horns and fuck shit up. Sucks they couldn't be around for you more, but sounds like they were doing their best for their family.

And then there's the other side of that where the other parent is just purely complacent and lazy. That shit gets my seriously fired up.

Wait, so the @Bigboy727 service is only for bleaching and he won’t include a shave? I wanted to surprise the wife and get my ass cleaned up for summer.
But I JUST got finished shaving my butthole silky smooth for your bleaching treatment. Check it out. I already sent you the pm...
Just Christ! Welp... yeah, you guys might need to see an Asian parlor for your needs. However, I will help you guys out still. I can do your ladies.. ;) First round on the house!

I had friends that grew up that way and they turned out be be badasses. Take life by the horns and fuck shit up. Sucks they couldn't be around for you more, but sounds like they were doing their best for their family.

And then there's the other side of that where the other parent is just purely complacent and lazy. That shit gets my seriously fired up.
I wouldn’t trade it for the world. There’s something very rewarding about “the come up” so to speak, as far as learning who you are as a person and the bonds you find your family can withstand.

Just Christ! Welp... yeah, you guys might need to see an Asian parlor for your needs. However, I will help you guys out still. I can do your ladies.. ;) First round on the house!
Idk why but I’ve always been intrigued by the ladyboy phenomenon. Like, if I knew I was dying next week or some shit like that, I’d fly out and fuck a few of them for a weekend.

That you read the entire thread.

Well I started a little over a month ago lol. I’d save the tab and during lunch I’d pick up where I left off. It was like a good novel.. lots of butthole references lol. but I’d spend a good part of my lunch and evenings reading