Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

We have special trips for people like you in the south. It’s called taking them on a fishing trip. Drowning accidents are very sad but very real.
Now calm down. Nobody drowning nobody here. Our buddy moreforya here is just a damn victim. His parents passed away when he was young. He spent his inheritance traveling the world only to end up a buff bartender with bad teeth and a softball size hematoma on his ass in the country he hates. Cut him some fucking slack.

View attachment 109171 So this little rotten fucker is screaming and screaming for no fucking reason
so I remember it had become attached to this beanie baby I found..soon as I put that fucker in there this is what happened
I could never understand a pig(lets) for pets in the house... but this is pretty sweet.

Fuck, maybe I do need to up my AI!

More like a touch and feel type dealio with imitation flesh to mimic the glorious female butthole. To make it more realistic, some have a few hairs, some have stubble, some are completely smooth.
Oh so it’s like Braille for the blind? I’m not blind?
Can I still play along? :p

I’m a good pretender!
Haha :D

Well my neighbor doesn’t care if mama pig has them piglets in the woods and it would be cold as a motherfucker and they’re all be dead ...rain and cold their dead period....or I come home and one of the mama pigs is eating them so I play ninja- haaaaaah yeaahhh!!! fuck that.... I grabbed a couple of them and run fast!!!! Swift like the deer ... kind a like a gazelle ....
everything screaming!!!! I’m screaming, their screaming ,the chickens are squawking .. I ain’t no pig freak but sometimes a man gotzz to do what a man’s gotzz to do ....in a while they start bringing me raccoons.. I have baby fucking raccoons everywhere .. I don’t get a chance to say “please don’t bring them to me !! I do not do this” they just drop them at the door screaming ... I don’t know where that started from mischievous little monsters.. I start closing the blinds and turn my porch light off like a person that doesn’t want the kids to trick-or-treat at their house ..

Well my neighbor doesn’t care if mama pig has them piglets in the woods and it would be cold as a motherfucker and they’re all be dead ...rain and cold their dead period....or I come home and one of the mama pigs is eating them so I play ninja- haaaaaah yeaahhh!!! fuck that.... I grabbed a couple of them and run fast!!!! Swift like the deer ... kind a like a gazelle ....
everything screaming!!!! I’m screaming, their screaming ,the chickens are squawking .. I ain’t no pig freak but sometimes a man gotzz to do what a man’s gotzz to do ....in a while they start bringing me raccoons.. I have baby fucking raccoons everywhere .. I don’t get a chance to say “please don’t bring them to me !! I do not do this” they just drop them at the door screaming ... I don’t know where that started from mischievous little monsters.. I start closing the blinds and turn my porch light off like a person that doesn’t want the kids to trick-or-treat at their house ..
Ummm, @T-Bagger I think what we have here is...
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective!

Or that’s what I was picturing reading @ONDRUN post lol

The inside of your house must smell real great