Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

No testing results yet but i brewed 5 vials of that primo e. No pip for me at all. Seriously considering just brewing and selling without pip testing it first. It really is that smooth.

Thoughts from the community?

No testing results yet but i brewed 5 vials of that primo e. No pip for me at all. Seriously considering just brewing and selling without pip testing it forst. It really is that smooth.

No EO or anything right. Just the basics? I would consider sending out a bunch of test samples just to make sure you definitely in the clear. You don’t want this to blow up on you. I personally wouldn’t be mad if I bought 200mg primo and it had some pip. I would expect something but if I was told it was smooth and pain free and it hurt like a bitch I’d be pissed. Can’t hurt to test the water. You’ve been very to the point since the beginning don’t go against your model now.

No testing results yet but i brewed 5 vials of that primo e. No pip for me at all. Seriously considering just brewing and selling without pip testing it first. It really is that smooth.

Pip isn’t going to kill anyone, and I say to those who would complain about pip, suck it up buttercup! You’re sticking a needle an inch to an inch and a half into your muscle and injecting oil into it, sometimes it’s not going to feel very pleasant.

Just wait for the testing. Screw the pip reports.
I'm leaning that way out of the gate. It really is that smooth.

No EO or anything right. Just the basics? I would consider sending out a bunch of test samples just to make sure you definitely in the clear. You don’t want this to blow up on you. I personally wouldn’t be mad if I bought 200mg primo and it had some pip. I would expect something but if I was told it was smooth and pain free and it hurt like a bitch I’d be pissed. Can’t hurt to test the water. You’ve been very to the point since the beginning don’t go against your model now.
nothing in it but mct, bb/ba, and low amounts of bb/ba at that. Went into solution like a dream and held outside at 68°. PIP testing would set back the realease about 3 weeks. I'm pretty confident in this...but i respect tf out of your opinion.

Pip isn’t going to kill anyone, and I say to those who would complain about pip, suck it up buttercup! You’re sticking a needle an inch to an inch and a half into your muscle and injecting oil into it, sometimes it’s not going to feel very pleasant.
I don't put out/keep on list stuff that will give my label a bad rep. Hence i am not selling dhb yet. Been experimenting with stuff trying to get a painless/tolerable version. But this primo is NOT what i read it would be at 200mg. It's literally trt like in that there is no afterward discomfort for me.

Just wait for the testing. Screw the pip reports.

I understand both lines of thinking but you have to admit there has been talk about his stocking of primo since the beginning. It’s a big deal for him I would think almost like a goal he has set. By telling people it’s pip free and smooth that is what they are going to expect. If it’s not there may be backlash. Get it tested by a couple of trusted members. They all report back it’s good then it’s just business as usual. No offense to you @TitaniumGear (TGI) you know I respect you but you giving the G2G on something isn’t right. You put it out there and have a few guys vouch for you on it then it comes down to the individual user. You don’t have to respond to the “you said it was pipless and it’s not refund me my whole order”.

I'm leaning that way out of the gate. It really is that smooth.

nothing in it but mct, bb/ba, and low amounts of bb/ba at that. Went into solution like a dream and held outside at 68°. PIP testing would set back the realease about 3 weeks. I'm pretty confident in this...but i respect tf out of your opinion.

I don't put out/keep on list stuff that will give my label a bad rep. Hence i am not selling dhb yet. Been experimenting with stuff trying to get a painless/tolerable version. But this primo is NOT what i read it would be at 200mg. It's literally trt like in that there is no afterward discomfort for me.
Send a couple out to trusted clients, I know you are anxious to get it out but do it right. Don’t let the long awaited Primo be a disaster like DHB o_O

I understand both lines of thinking but you have to admit there has been talk about his stocking of primo since the beginning. It’s a big deal for him I would think almost like a goal he has set. By telling people it’s pip free and smooth that is what they are going to expect. If it’s not there may be backlash. Get it tested by a couple of trusted members. They all report back it’s good then it’s just business as usual. No offense to you @TitaniumGear (TGI) you know I respect you but you giving the G2G on something isn’t right. You put it out there and have a few guys vouch for you on it then it comes down to the individual user. You don’t have to respond to the “you said it was pipless and it’s not refund me my whole order”.

I agree with this.

Titter, you thought the DHB was smooth enough to give it a go and release it. Three batches later you pulled the plug on it.

What’s 3 weeks after everyone has waited this long?

Just send out a vial to the first 5-6 trusted customers that order from this point on.

If you are confident in the smoothness, no need to send out 20-30 free vials.

I like it. Safety net.
Send a couple out to trusted clients, I know you are anxious to get it out but do it right. Don’t let the long awaited Primo be a disaster like DHB o_O
Digging this.
I agree with this.

Titter, you thought the DHB was smooth enough to give it a go and release it. Three batches later you pulled the plug on it.

What’s 3 weeks after everyone has waited this long?
Right on.
Just send out a vial to the first 5-6 trusted customers that order from this point on.

If you are confident in the smoothness, no need to send out 20-30 free vials.
Smaller testing pool but still tested. Noted.

Ok. Fuck it. I'm going to do 10 small samples for PIP to people that agree to post feedback. I will do this after testing comes back with a green light. Thanks guys.

You make a good point and I understand. It’s one thing to say it’s pipless if it’s not, and it’s another to say there will be pip so expect it.

I’m indifferent as primo is one hormone I know next to nothing about and don’t plan on using it any time soon. I’d trust Titters though if he says there’s no pip or hardly any pip. I don’t get the feeling the man’s a liar though, and clearly he doesn’t want to risk souring his reputation.

I’ll do it I just place an order from you allegedly I’ll give it a try lmk what you want from my end

Tryna take one fkr the team. Gotta contribute something besides stupid skeleton photos and fingers in butts

Samples are not ready yet. I have 5, well 4 now, full vials. Samples will just be 2ml in a vial for pip report, not full 11.7ml. I will get some samples made AFTER testing confirms it is actually legit primo e.

Samples are not ready yet. I have 5, well 4 now, full vials. Samples will just be 2ml in a vial for pip report, not full 11.7ml. I will get some samples made AFTER testing confirms it is actually legit primo e.

Gotcha ima make another order coming up allegedly so I can wait once it’s ready lmk this way it works out with my order