Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Gotcha ima make another order coming up allegedly so I can wait once it’s ready lmk this way it works out with my order
I don't do "lmk" but I will post here when testing is done and samples are ready.
Exactly, fuck you Titters! You suck!

Thanks for the tren and Winny though!
Scummiest of the scumbags i am. Bathtub toilet brewing piece of shit. And my sister is a whore.

You make a good point and I understand. It’s one thing to say it’s pipless if it’s not, and it’s another to say there will be pip so expect it.

I’m indifferent as primo is one hormone I know next to nothing about and don’t plan on using it any time soon. I’d trust Titters though if he says there’s no pip or hardly any pip. I don’t get the feeling the man’s a liar though, and clearly he doesn’t want to risk souring his reputation.
Has nothing to do with him being a liar. When you take the personal aspect out of all of this. He’s a source and a source telling you something is G2G is generally not to be trusted. I don’t believe that’s the case at all here but you have to follow a standard. Also consider this. It has massive amounts of pip but not to him. That doesn’t make him a liar but it’s not the truth either. When it comes back all good or all bad or in the middle it’s out in the open and he’s still reputable because he did the right thing.

Has nothing to do with him being a liar. When you take the personal aspect out of all of this. He’s a source and a source telling you something is G2G is generally not to be trusted. I don’t believe that’s the case at all here but you have to follow a standard. Also consider this. It has massive amounts of pip but not to him. That doesn’t make him a liar but it’s not the truth either. When it comes back all good or all bad or in the middle it’s out in the open and he’s still reputable because he did the right thing.

100% correct. As a community, we have to refuse to be soft on tits. We didn’t give him respect, he earned it the hard way, and we demand he continues so

Way to wired up tonight.
But I bought this for a drug test and my fiancé saw it in my dresser and now thinks I’m into pee

F1842953-3B8E-4333-B62F-D22F59F2C059.jpeg

noted and assumed this anyway. Respect.

Assuming you want primo straight , not mixed in the barrel with anything else?
Please.
I volunteer to be the 270 pound Titter lab rat!
you know my cell. Hit them digits.

100% correct. As a community, we have to refuse to be soft on tits. We didn’t give him respect, he earned it the hard way, and we demand he continues so
bullshit. I pay all of you enough to say fabricated stories of all this imaginary stuff you get from me. Either stick to the script or deal is off.

Edit : Shit...that wasn't a PM....fuck.

Last edited:
I drink a WHITE monster at lunch and I’m shaking like a Meth addict. How the hell can you drink two of those a day ?
I drink 2 whites, coffee, and am now trying some shift work sleep syndrome meds for staying alert. I'm determined to turn sleep into a chemical to fool the brain and body.

D02BD06B-0395-4843-B3DA-D875656F0DFA.jpeg A0B1CC81-8D04-433C-8C80-76A60164BBE2.jpeg 0BD958B9-22C0-46D8-91C5-90D349330C4C.jpeg C5A2B768-030F-4C0C-A554-D5C90F3C9982.jpeg Since the last few weeks there has been a shit load of magnesium talk I figured I throw this up here.

Samples are not ready yet. I have 5, well 4 now, full vials. Samples will just be 2ml in a vial for pip report, not full 11.7ml. I will get some samples made AFTER testing confirms it is actually legit primo e.

I’m not sure what the others think but I would say start sending out your samples now. Even before you get the results back. Whoever receives it will know that it’s an untested sample but this isn’t about perfect potency anyway. It’s about pip reports for you to adjust your batch if you need to. Doing it this way will speed up your release by a few weeks. Then when the test results come back you will know if your dosage was correct. And odds are in favor that the primo raws will be of good quality since the rest of your raws have been testing well