Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Testing helps everyone I believe.
I just don’t know about pip reports. I can have pip from one pin and then none on my next one from the same bottle. It just varies. I don’t see how pinning one shot can determine it. I’d rather do best out of five. Lol

Maybe after testing comes back you offer however much someone is wanting to order but the stipulation being there going to start running it now and a pip report is apart of being allowed to order. Let say, 5 people order it and run it a full week then report back on pip. Then release it to the mass afterwards. I’m sure there are some ready to start a primo cycle ASAP.

Either way,
I like that before you decide what to do you always ask the community! That’s huge in my eyes!
Exactly - PIP is subjective. I get zero PIP in my delts but I sure as hell get it in my quads and after injecting 3 cc in my ass, I got some PIP from that. I think results will definitely vary from person to person, injection site to injection site. What matters is purity of product.

I always enjoyed break ups because it usually wasn’t good anyways. However, I always had a hard time knowing she was getting plowed by another dude. That’s what always got me. I never really missed the time, conversation, or anything in a relationship. Guess I may have not found the right one.

I think it’s natural to still feel like you own that pussy, it’s plays mind games on ya when you realize you don’t anymore.... easiest fix I find is get some new new immediately.

Exactly - PIP is subjective. I get zero PIP in my delts but I sure as hell get it in my quads and after injecting 3 cc in my ass, I got some PIP from that. I think results will definitely vary from person to person, injection site to injection site. What matters is purity of product.

Most primo of 200mg is going to give some injection pain to some people. I think the idea of this sample testing is just to know if 95% of the testers can’t walk for two days afterwards.o_O Then it’s time for some adjustment:D

Most primo of 200mg is going to give some injection pain to some people. I think the idea of this sample testing is just to know if 95% of the testers can’t walk for two days afterwards.o_O Then it’s time for some adjustment:D
If they pin 200mg of primo in their delt and can’t walk for two days then I’ll definitely agree it’s time for an adjustment!
Haha :p:D

If they pin 200mg of primo in their delt and can’t walk for two days then I’ll definitely agree it’s time for an adjustment!
Haha :p:D

I exclusively walk on my hands, upside down, because I’m a fucking primate! You’re all doing it wrong with this “walking on your feet” nonsense. It’s absolute poppycock and you should all be ashamed!

Dude how the hell can you drink 4-5 a day ? My heart would explode instantly.

A 8 oz cup of coffee has 95mg of caffeine. Monsters have 16oz at 140mg. It doesn’t affect me like that. I drink one every night before bed with my protein bar.