Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Started at 197# and ended at 214# kick ass pounds! 5'8". Always pretty low bodyfat. 750 test cyp , 750 eq, with anadrol kick start. Not quite what I was in my avatar but at my age still turning them female heads and pissing the youngins off at the gym when they puff out there chests!! Lol!!

I SOOO want these gains. You did a 20 week if I recall?

I am 5 weeks into a 20 week EQ run. Way less test though. I plan to up it once I finish my Tren kick start (trying something new).

Started at 221 and I’m at 225 now. Abs are disappearing a little because I am eating like a pregnant woman.

I have had a lot of those youngins at the gym trying to befriend me lately. I wonder why?

I SOOO want these gains. You did a 20 week if I recall?

I am 5 weeks into a 20 week EQ run. Way less test though. I plan to up it once I finish my Tren kick start (trying something new).

Started at 221 and I’m at 225 now. Abs are disappearing a little because I am eating like a pregnant woman.

I have had a lot of those youngins at the gym trying to befriend me lately. I wonder why?
You need to look like me, nobody will bother you.

No testing results yet but i brewed 5 vials of that primo e. No pip for me at all. Seriously considering just brewing and selling without pip testing it first. It really is that smooth.

Thoughts from the community?

Test and sell.

I’ll just pin my wife and if she survives, it’s GTG..

No heart. No problem. I had mine replaced with a walbro 255lph racing pump.

I have the Walbro 450...

I like your fancy filler up tool (not toy) by the way. I love my toys and modify everything. I had 15k in parts picked out for my Jeep before I even bought it.

12+ hours after primo e injection. Smallest teeny tiny firm spot (baby lump) that is hardly noticed without seeking it out. So i can no longer say "smooth as wet silk panties" but still stupid minor PIP. Will update.