Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Ok this is horrible. My nails aren’t dirty, but looks it! I smashed two of them in the garage door last week and they are bruised to shit!

Ok this is horrible. My nails aren’t dirty, but looks it! I smashed two of them in the garage door last week and they are bruised to shit!

Could easily tell that was blood under your fingernail from smashing it in something! It happens! /shrug

Yeah and I can’t get my usual French gel manicure because it shows. I’m not much for color on the fingernails, but my toenails are pink.

Morning everyone and Ms Kim ..I saw the nails and was like IT BETTER be her in the garden...I smiled when u brought that up immediately after I was like “what”....never lose your femininity unless u want to of course

Morning everyone and Ms Kim ..I saw the nails and was like IT BETTER be her in the garden...I smiled when u brought that up immediately after I was like “what”....never lose your femininity unless u want to of course
No, I love having nice nails so this sucks!

Nothing sexier than a woman who isnt afraid to work. I am just imagining you hit them with a hammer or shut them in a car door

I’m a carpenter by trade. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve accidentally smacked my hand with my hammer, especially when I’m ripping nails out. Or getting hit in the face with flying pieces of hot nail shrapnel when cutting nails with a sawzall. Had a piece of nail shrapnel get lodged in my eyeball once because I took my safety glasses off because I couldn’t see shit with them on from sweat and moisture on the lenses. Went to the eye doctor and they spent 15 minutes picking it out with some scary looking instruments. Good times!

And on that note... time to go hammer bis/tris at the gym! Hope everyone has a great morning!

I’m a carpenter by trade. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve accidentally smacked my hand with my hammer, especially when I’m ripping nails out. Or getting hit in the face with flying pieces of hot nail shrapnel when cutting nails with a sawzall. Had a piece of nail shrapnel get lodged in my eyeball once because I took my safety glasses off because I couldn’t see shit with them on from sweat and moisture on the lenses. Went to the eye doctor and they spent 15 minutes picking it out with some scary looking instruments. Good times!
I did post frame buildings in high school and Jesus Christ I lost so many nails doing soffit and facia.