Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Just checking in. On the upside of life, I had~$9 left in BTC wallet when I last ordered 2 weeks ago and today it's at ~$13 so obviously BTC is doing well.

The only negative is that whoever it is in here who's always shamelessly plugging the white monster, I'm now addicted.
I've worked shift work for 17 years. At times my caffeine intake was measured in grams. Headaches nosebleeds etc. Now I stick to coffee and the occasional preworkout.

Any feedback on their orals?

I’ve used his dbol, and I’m two days into using his Winny. Dbol is legit, and it’s early days with the Winny but I can tell it’s Winny as I’ve used it a number of times in the past. Pumps, dryness and hardness are all up in only two days of 75mg of Winny.

Just got kicked out of a park. For yelling at some people for killings bees. Always makes me rage lol

Just got kicked out of a park. For yelling at some people for killings bees. Always makes me rage lol

You handled it better than I would’ve. I would’ve picked them up and tossed them in the public trash bin. I get pissed when random people kill spiders in front of me. Like listen bitch, how would you like it if I stepped on your small ass and ended your existence.

But... I think humans aren’t special and are just another species of animal, and I hold all life as equal. Except for anything that wants to steal my blood or leech off me. They can get fucked!

You handled it better than I would’ve. I would’ve picked them up and tossed them in the public trash bin. I get pissed when random people kill spiders in front of me. Like listen bitch, how would you like it if I stepped on your small ass and ended your existence.

But... I think humans aren’t special and are just another species of animal, and I hold all life as equal. Except for anything that wants to steal my blood or leech off me. They can get fucked!
I have a shirt that says "i see little people"...

I get pissed when random people kill spiders in front of me.
I fuckin hate spiders. But will only kill in self defense lol. I got bit by some kind of spider and my veins on my chest started looking crazy color. Shit burned. Couldn't breathe. Sucked bad.

I mean don’t get me wrong. I kill animals, all the time. Deer, goose,duck, frogs, etc

But bees are actually important. And to kill something for fun other than trophy or meat is kinda ridiculous

And now I’m officially not allowed at fucking park for 1 year.. lol

I mean don’t get me wrong. I kill animals, all the time. Deer, goose,duck, frogs, etc

But bees are actually important. And to kill something for fun other than trophy or meat is kinda ridiculous

I'm no cuck. But killing for trophy is killing for fun.

Wtf !! what like a park ranger gave you a citation ? Bees especially honeybees keep everything in balance !! the impact is severe The wild honey bee colony is gone way downhill ...used to have a couple beehives my father use to have them when I was a kid and I remember I opened one up for the first time and I had the veil and all the fancy stuff.... I smoke them ,I smoke myself out ,and turn up more inside my bee hood then outside needless to say I take off running and it didn’t help ..
my dad didn’t give a shit he go in with bare sleeves and get stung and say yeah got stung five times got a wait a little longer after a rain there still mad

Wtf !! what like a park ranger gave you a citation ? Bees especially honeybees keep everything in balance !! the impact is severe The wild honey bee colony is gone way downhill ...used to have a couple beehives my father use to have them when I was a kid and I remember I opened one up for the first time and I had the veil and all the fancy stuff.... I smoke them ,I smoke myself out ,and turn up more inside my bee hood then outside needless to say I take off running and it didn’t help ..
my dad didn’t give a shit he go in with bare sleeves and get stung and say yeah got stung five times got a wait a little longer after a rain there still mad

More stories @ONDRUN you crack me up!

Yeah had to get my picture taken and everything. Just like when you get kicked out of lowes

I'm no cuck. But killing for trophy is killing for fun.

No not really. Like I’ve trophy hunted before. It’s basically passing up anything that doesn’t yield bragging rights. You still eat the animal

Back in my day, if it walked in front it was dead. Now I am more selective about what I kill. Not for the trophy, but for the selective breeding and longevity of what I am killing