Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Not sure what it was. But I felt the bite and could not find the spider. They hit me with an injection of Benadryl when I first got to the hospital and that shit fucked me up. Lol. Then they gave me an IV and some other shit.
What u describe sounds like it...if your heart starts slamming and shit is say it was...venom more powerful than a rattlesnake and it's a common one in the south or the brown recluse

Referee's are a bunch of cock sucking fucking money stealing pieces of shit.
Don't sweat it. Sports are a way to keep your mind occupied while your rights and money are stolen anyway. Like the Coliseum for the romans...give the working class something to take their mind off the oppression.

Yeah I'm in the Carolinas.
Addiction...tendon tears...spiders...these streets tryna kill you my g haha...and yea I'm in that general area too...alot of northerners down here...i like it cause we talk similar but they goona turn these states blue and that I don't like

What u describe sounds like it...if your heart starts slamming and shit is say it was...venom more powerful than a rattlesnake and it's a common one in the south or the brown recluse
Yes, my mom was bitten and she couldn’t breathe. She had a hole under her arm from it. Definitely brown recluse.

Addiction...tendon tears...spiders...these streets tryna kill you my g haha...and yea I'm in that general area too...alot of northerners down here...i like it cause we talk similar but they goona turn these states blue and that I don't like
For real man. Lol and I still have sutures in my mouth.

Not sure what it was. But I felt the bite and could not find the spider. They hit me with an injection of Benadryl when I first got to the hospital and that shit fucked me up. Lol. Then they gave me an IV and some other shit.

Yes, my mom was bitten and she couldn’t breathe. She had a hole under her arm from it. Definitely brown recluse.

I’ve been bitten by a brown recluse once and black widows a couple of times. I never did feel the bite when it happened. But a black widow can make you feel pretty ill

Anything that wonders in my house is trespassing! Fuck trespassers!
Well I hate spiders, and my lil woman has a bee phobia (mainly wasps). It’s kinda funny when I think about...
If a wasp gets in the house she yells at me and I go kill it! If I see a spider I’ll yell at her and she kills it! Now that’s balance! :D
I guess you could say, we’d ‘kill’ for one another o_O
:p

Anything that wonders in my house is trespassing! Fuck trespassers!
Well I hate spiders, and my lil woman has a bee phobia (mainly wasps). It’s kinda funny when I think about...
If a wasp gets in the house she yells at me and I go kill it! If I see a spider I’ll yell at her and she kills it! Now that’s balance! :D
I guess you could say, we’d ‘kill’ for one another o_O
:p
You just offically lost the 3 cool points you had left o_O