Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

You just offically lost the 3 cool points you had left o_O
Yeah Ik. :(

I hate spiders, use numbing cream for my full back tattoo, let my woman lick my ass, gonna doll the ole dick up with makeup thanks to @The Terminator , shew...the list goes on and on!

I do have a good private source for all my creatines! Does that count on the coolness scale!? :D

24+ hour PIP report for primo e

Still the same. Little tiny lump. Thinking its a good recipe. Not distracting or debilitating on any way. Very minor.

Will send oil sample from small batch for testing mg/ml and when raws come back good will send oil samples with orders for field testing as well.

Will use same recipe for larger batch if field tests indicate same findings as self testing.

BA/BB/MCT.

I just leave the spiders alone, there were a few large (for a non garage/laundry room room) in my bedroom and I just ignored them. I figure they’ll eat the bugs.

24+ hour PIP report for primo e

Still the same. Little tiny lump. Thinking its a good recipe. Not distracting or debilitating on any way. Very minor.

Will send oil sample from small batch for testing mg/ml and when raws come back good will send oil samples with orders for field testing as well.

Will use same recipe for larger batch if field tests indicate same findings as self testing.

BA/BB/MCT.
MCT will knot me up from time to time, in whatever compound I use. Not every time though and just a small knot when it does. I’ve heard primo 200mg can have a bite to it as well.
Just wondering if MCT is a better carrier for 200mg primo so that’s why it’s brewed in MCT?

Do you think that MCT could cause the knot and not just the primo?

Would you also think that someone that knots from MCT sometimes would have more pip from it with primo?
Just wondering what your thoughts are on this...

I’ve never ran primo but I’m interested in it.

Well, fffaaauucckk. Just came off my cycle and doing 4 weeks of anavar and trt dose. Shit has my resting heart rate at around 122. I literally walked into the gym and it was 137. I’m Feeling shitty, lethargic, dizzy, shaky, and tired. Obviously, I’ll be stopping all caffeine and anavar. Never had this happen. Tren and npp make my blood pressure go up but this is different. Has anyone dealt with this before?

MCT will knot me up from time to time, in whatever compound I use. Not every time though and just a small knot when it does. I’ve heard primo 200mg can have a bite to it as well.
Just wondering if MCT is a better carrier for 200mg primo so that’s why it’s brewed in MCT?

Would you also think that someone that knots from MCT sometimes would have more pip from it with primo?

Last year I ran
Test 300 1-20
Deca 400 1-12
Primo 800 1-20
Anavar /winny at the end. 16-20

I never had felt better and enjoyed a cycle. I mix primo 200 in EO with 150 GSO. Half a ml of EO or MCT is all I can take before I get lumps. That’s why I asked about Cottonseed.

Last edited:

In order of tolerance GSO, MCT, MIG.

That being said, MCT and you could disagree. Try pinning filtered oil before? As a test for carrier tolerance?

Primo i have no experience with. First brew and first pin. But I will say i likely injected too fast, did not warm the oil and was in a hurry for work. Reason i figure this is my left quad got my trt dose of test. It has same symptoms as the primo shot in my right quad. Tiny knot and itty bitty discomfort.

I'm still highly confident this recipe will pass testing trials with high praise.

MSG labs - Intro

This mutha fukkah!

@MisterSuperGod what's up with this tail hate behind my back dude? Claws are gonna come out...you gonna catch these paws!

i'm trying to fill the void you left after going private.

Sales are booming. i had to hire a crew of Mexican workers to help me out. They jumped in the back of my truck one day, so i put them to work and pay them 5¢ for every vial they produce.

Sales are booming. i had to hire a crew of Mexican workers to help me out. They jumped in the back of my truck one day, so i put them to work and pay them 5¢ for every vial they produce.

64872631.jpg

Fine. But shit talking my tail, dude? Pretty low.

Try pinning filtered oil before? As a test for carrier tolerance?
I have not.

I’ve only used a few different carrier oils from different sources. MCT, GSO, and I’m wanting to say soybean oil? (From dyel, test cyp).
I usually run into pip somewhere along the line. Cruising and blasting.

MCT is used in my homebrew Test E 300 and knots (pip) varies from shot to shot. Weird.

Actually the only thing that I haven’t ran into some kinda pip was with the GSO Tren from you. Even did quad pins and I never pin quads!
I started your deca(gso) last week @1/2cc (joint relief) while I’m cruising and no pip with that either, so far.
I’m starting to think GSO might be best for me but I’ve always leaned towards MCT. Or could it be the magic of your brew or your magic tail...idk lol. :D

Note; all you fuckers that think I’m just tail suckin Titter you can fuck off! I’m already in the private cult so no need to now. :p

I have not.

I’ve only used a few different carrier oils from different sources. MCT, GSO, and I’m wanting to say soybean oil? (From dyel, test cyp).
I usually run into pip somewhere along the line. Cruising and blasting.

MCT is used in my homebrew Test E 300 and knots (pip) varies from shot to shot. Weird.

Actually the only thing that I haven’t ran into some kinda pip was with the GSO Tren from you. Even did quad pins and I never pin quads!
I started your deca(gso) last week @1/2cc (joint relief) while I’m cruising and no pip with that either, so far.
I’m starting to think GSO might be best for me but I’ve always leaned towards MCT. Or could it be the magic of your brew or your magic tail...idk lol. :D

Note; all you fuckers that think I’m just tail suckin Titter you can fuck off! I’m already in the private cult so no need to now. :p

So do you apply the numbing cream before you pin or directly after? :p

I just leave the spiders alone, there were a few large (for a non garage/laundry room room) in my bedroom and I just ignored them. I figure they’ll eat the bugs.

Bingo. Spiders are actually our friends! They eat the other bugs you don’t want in your house. Same with bats! They’re fucking heros and will decimate swarms of mosquitos!