Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I’ll blow your mind ...one minute piglet is sleeping with its friend the next picture might be legs out stiff from touching a VERY hot pan from a dead sleep as suggested for beacon...your call

Yeah i
Strays!? Um no! Dogs are strays, cats are strays, gays are strays!
Pigs, raccoons, and chickens are not in this category! Lol!!
ts like saying”oh there are sharks infesting the water” no....the sharks are just where they are supposed to be. The pig was just living lmao

I know deep country people who play your affections off animals their weeding threw like that knowing they’re getting ready to cook it ... as in introduce you to a baby animal or something you grow fond of it the next minute they throw it right into the hot water ....sick bastards .... so I don’t bring kids around dem parts no mo

I know deep country people who play your affections off animals their weeding threw like that knowing they’re getting ready to cook it ... as in introduce you to a baby animal or something you grow fond of it the next minute they throw it right into the hot water ....sick bastards .... so I don’t bring kids around dem parts no mo

I raised chickens and ducks for meat and eggs lol

You’d be surprised. We love animals. We just know they also have their role to play in life sometimes. But when we create a bond with animal, we’ll kill you over it as if it were our child. Had a man shoot my dad a hunting dog one time, thought he was gonna go to prison for murdering the guy he beat him so bad.

Can you feel it? It’s Friday to those that are married it’s either the beginning of the few days together or an average day no big deal...
For those that are single like @Kim they work hard for a reason.. she talks to Alpha males all week long and takes this tactical information and brings it to the playing field so she has one up on every man out there because she knows how we think ..we gentlemen are her prey... no time to dillydally around she’s off and running it’s friday (magnesium spray in hand) ..all week she plots to where she’s going....
myself; if you don’t already know it one of the extra things I do for the community is I make sure everybody plays nice at the hottest most prestigious club around..if your not hot you don’t get in..

Haha I’m only joking. But I don’t have anyone to do shit with. I’ll get together with friends maybe once a month. Pretty much just work, train for several hours and then focus on my diet for the rest of the day while perusing the internet. The gym makes me happy though! Unfortunately I can’t spend 5 hours training a day if I want to make progress.
I read all the posts here. There is a shit load of posts ahead of this that I have to read and probably won’t comment much on any of them but I’ve seen what you have posted lately and I’d like to offer something. Six years ago on my birthday is when I was asked to move out from my home my wife my three kids and my dog. It was not mutual and not my choice. No cheating drugs or abuse. Just a failed marriage. I won’t bother you with the details. One of the hardest if not the hardest day of my life. After the first few days I started getting back into fitness. It only lasted about a month or two and then I fell into a slump. Work eat shower sleep. Almost a year went by and one day I was doing my dishes and all of a sudden I was like what the fuck am I doing. Fuck this shit I’m going out. I went back to the gym and started dating. About another year later I met the girl that’s my avi. I’ve posted pics. She’s pretty fucking hot and loves me like no other has ever done. Fast forward 4 years. New home in a nice area. 2018 ram 1500. Somewhat comfortable financially. As happy as a person like me can be. myself and others on here have lost a hell of a lot more than a fiancé. I don’t mean that as harsh as it sounds because no matter what a loss is a loss and that shit hurts. My point is it’s not over. It’s just a bump in the road. Take your time. Do you. It will all come together again and you’ll be happy that it did.

I read all the posts here. There is a shit load of posts ahead of this that I have to read and probably won’t comment much on any of them but I’ve seen what you have posted lately and I’d like to offer something. Six years ago on my birthday is when I was asked to move out from my home my wife my three kids and my dog. It was not mutual and not my choice. No cheating drugs or abuse. Just a failed marriage. I won’t bother you with the details. One of the hardest if not the hardest day of my life. After the first few days I started getting back into fitness. It only lasted about a month or two and then I fell into a slump. Work eat shower sleep. Almost a year went by and one day I was doing my dishes and all of a sudden I was like what the fuck am I doing. Fuck this shit I’m going out. I went back to the gym and started dating. About another year later I met the girl that’s my avi. I’ve posted pics. She’s pretty fucking hot and loves me like no other has ever done. Fast forward 4 years. New home in a nice area. 2018 ram 1500. Somewhat comfortable financially. As happy as a person like me can be. myself and others on here have lost a hell of a lot more than a fiancé. I don’t mean that as harsh as it sounds because no matter what a loss is a loss and that shit hurts. My point is it’s not over. It’s just a bump in the road. Take your time. Do you. It will all come together again and you’ll be happy that it did.
Quality fucking post.

Yea hopefully that helps @ShredMN but I think everyone can have a real good weekend after reading that. Thanks man. Lots of positivity!

Greek, some of the newer guys haven’t seen the pic since you’ve posted. Maybe you should throw them up for motivation ?

And you know, science and educational purposes

Greek, some of the newer guys haven’t seen the pic since you’ve posted. Maybe you should throw them up for motivation ?

And you know, science and educational purposes
There’s a whole bunch on Meso and we don’t spoon feed around here. Do your reading and research. You’ll find what your looking for.

Good stuff.

I completely hear you on the last bit and don’t take it as being harsh at all! I’m still pushing forward and some days are much better than others, and I have solace in bodybuilding and the breakup has done wonders for my motivation. I’m lonely, but I’m alive and physically well and there’s always someone out there who’s life is a lot worse than mine as you said. I didn’t mean to come off as I feel like my problems are huge and I deserve pity, as I do not believe they’re huge and I don’t deserve pity. Life happens and things don’t always go as planned, but the important thing is your health. I’m not sick and I can make it to the gym 7 days a week! This too shall pass in time!

E0D47F6C-0596-4DCC-BF5F-105BD08CE7BE.jpeg You guys had this yet? I usually have a Bang! a day but I ran out. Have to settle for this one tomorrow.

I completely hear you on the last bit and don’t take it as being harsh at all! I’m still pushing forward and some days are much better than others, and I have solace in bodybuilding and the breakup has done wonders for my motivation. I’m lonely, but I’m alive and physically well and there’s always someone out there who’s life is a lot worse than mine as you said. I didn’t mean to come off as I feel like my problems are huge and I deserve pity, as I do not believe they’re huge and I don’t deserve pity. Life happens and things don’t always go as planned, but the important thing is your health. I’m not sick and I can make it to the gym 7 days a week! This too shall pass in time!
One of my life’s mottos is Always Forward. Just keep moving forward man. You’ll be just fine.

If you find yourself especially lonely you can barrow @T-Bagger ’s cousin for a night or two, she used to have a penis, but not anymore and will clean your nuts inside and out.