Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Sometimes we mistake lust for love...
Doesn’t sound like love to me then. You can love someone but not be ‘in love’ with em. In my opinion LOVE trumps misery! If you’re living in misery than it’s because you’re not truly in love.
When things are just routine with someone or it’s just for companionship then misery may settle in. When you’re deeply in love though the one thing you will never be is miserable.
But..., time changes people and love fades away sometimes. Misery can flow in more easily in the relationship and can effect one another’s happiness.
Happiness is where it’s at! If anyone doesn’t have happiness then nothing will work.
Besides, no one says you can’t love or fall in love multiple times, but if you’re not happy you can also bet love won’t be everlasting.

If anyone wants to purchase my book “If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands” it’s $29.95 + S&H.
I accept Bitcoin as well...
Bahahaha... :p JK! :D
:D:D:D
I’ll trump your one book for my two books “We all have a little T-bagger when love strikes”......And....”you too can have a kimmy if u play your cards right” each for 19.99 plus S&H brought to u by “N2U”

you too can have a kimmy if u play your cards right”
Oh I see the hints you’re laying down here!! o_O
So you and @Kim found out the gender today! :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like it’s... A GIRL!!!!!
Awe, little Kimmy :p

I got a question... what kind of card game y’all playin’???
Is it....
Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!?
That’s my favorite! :cool:

WAIT... that’s how babies are made!??
MIND-fuckin-BLOWN

@Kim teach me these cards so I can play em right (after the baby is born of course) :p
:D

Oh I see the hints you’re laying down here!! o_O
So you and @Kim found out the gender today! :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like it’s... A GIRL!!!!!
Awe, little Kimmy :p

I got a question... what kind of card game y’all playin’???
Is it....
Show me yours and I’ll show you mine!?
That’s my favorite! :cool:

WAIT... that’s how babies are made!??
MIND-fuckin-BLOWN

@Kim teach me these cards so I can play em right (after the baby is born of course) :p
:D
LMAO your a trip....love it .....hey HEY she’s the only one everybody knows it’s not favoritism or is it ?? She wants a little girl really bad too ;course I woouldnt know ;of course

Bla bla bla. You are a Pum Pum. You were conceived by a Sketz and a Momma Man.
You should take all those guns you collect stick in your mouth at the same time and pull all the triggers. Pop goes the Wiesel!!! Believe me you won’t be missed you lazy mother fucker!!

You should take all those guns you collect stick in your mouth at the same time and pull all the triggers. Pop goes the Wiesel!!! Believe me you won’t be missed you lazy mother fucker!!
Bathroom glory hole filled with cum lovin fuck boys always talk so tough on the internet. Go ask your mom for lunch money and take a shower you fucking neckbeard.

I’ll trump your one book for my two books “We all have a little T-bagger when love strikes”......And....”you too can have a kimmy if u play your cards right” each for 19.99 plus S&H brought to u by “N2U”
I’ve got you and @bolder both beat:
“The Official Meso Biography: Under the Bench” by Seymore Butts. $9.99

Seymore Butts is my ghost writer, if you didn’t guess.

Bathroom glory hole filled with cum lovin fuck boys always talk so tough on the internet. Go ask your mom for lunch money and take a shower you fucking neckbeard.
You shouldn’t talk about your kids like that. That’s blood bro. There’s plenty cum for your mouth too!

You shouldn’t talk about your kids like that. That’s blood bro. There’s plenty cum for your mouth too!
We have special trips for people like you in the south. It’s called taking them on a fishing trip. Drowning accidents are very sad but very real.

8493702F-D13B-4C7A-B222-6418B201D2E3.jpeg So this little rotten fucker is screaming and screaming for no fucking reason
so I remember it had become attached to this beanie baby I found..soon as I put that fucker in there this is what happened

Well I hope yours isn’t a pop-up book!
Gross, nasty, shameful!! o_O

I’ll take 3! :oops:
More like a touch and feel type dealio with imitation flesh to mimic the glorious female butthole. To make it more realistic, some have a few hairs, some have stubble, some are completely smooth.