Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Hey guys. I want to do something to bring a little bit of btc to AL.

1 time only can you use this. But i think it is kinda cool.

Donate 10 to AL and get a banner. Then when you order from me make me aware you have a banner and i will give you a vial worth 30 or less of your choice with your order.

Good idea?
Does donating get me on the private list ?

Worth a shot
I guess I gotta go back to orderding from MSG Labs

You can't go wrong with that idea, my friend. Just to be on the safe side though, make sure your life insurance is paid up.

i was in the lab mixing up a new batch and messing around with some polonium-210, that for the life of me, i can't seem to find now. i'm fairly certain, kinda sorta, that it will turn up.

tenor.gif

Does donating get me on the private list ?
only Odin grants you passage

Nice try. Offer to brush out his tail and sing him to sleep.
Soft kitty?
I do believe there was an offer to trade dog for VIP
Word.
Yes I responded. .
Already spent almost 3k on her in surgeries in the last year .
She has cancer growths and has one coming back .
I’m sure Tits does not have time for that .
Oh no!

I set up an account over at Anabolic labs using my same screen name. I was feeling rich and sent over 15 instead of 10.

I did my thing with BTC, and after I completed my transaction, I went to the private message tab on their page, it sent me to a “conversations” page, but it says I wasn’t authorized to do so? Is this because I just signed up?

Should I message Millard On this site? I couldn’t find Millard on the AL site.

I set up an account over at Anabolic labs using my same screen name. I was feeling rich and sent over 15 instead of 10.

I did my thing with BTC, and after I completed my transaction, I went to the private message tab on their page, it sent me to a “conversations” page, but it says I wasn’t authorized to do so? Is this because I just signed up?

Should I message Millard On this site? I couldn’t find Millard on the AL site.
Yes. Do exactly that. Probably gonna have quite a few people to approve at AL now that i am offering this little incentive to donate. Which is awesome!

Yes. Do exactly that. Probably gonna have quite a few people to approve at AL now that i am offering this little incentive to donate. Which is awesome!

I bet so. But not the reason I did it. It does help our community and I’ll be honest I want a cool little banner by my name to let everyone know I’m fucking hardcore! Lol :cool:

I bet so. But not the reason I did it. It does help our community and I’ll be honest I was a cool little banner by my name to let everyone know I’m fucking hardcore! Lol :cool:
No matter the reason just inform me of your recent donation next order and we will square up.

I hope AL gets flooded with a fuck ton of these donations. Be cool as hell to see all the banners in the thread too.

No matter the reason just inform me of your recent donation next order and we will square up.

I hope AL gets flooded with a fuck ton of these donations. Be cool as hell to see all the banners in the thread too.

I think it was an awesome idea. It would be cool as fuck if all the regulars here had the banner.

I think it was an awesome idea. It would be cool as fuck if all the regulars here had the banner.
Indeed it would. I like the fact that they do what they do, even if it is for mostly bigger sources with factory type facilities operating internationally. I mean, without AL, there would ONLY be member testing, which is not as thorough or organized as AL. And it being millards baby and all, makes it a good reason as well. No millard, no meso. And the reason I'm not tagging him is because I'm not "shilling" for meso or cock riding millard. Just grateful we have this place to shoot the shit and learn...trading data and advice is always beneficial.