Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

It doesn't work that way even if your limited wisdom tells you so. It is called psychology look up the subject perhaps it will help you with your shortcomings until then great white supremacists trucker try to stay on subject of this thread.
The subject of this thread has become you and you blatantly misleading posts
I have stood you up and knocked you down.
You are still posting garbage
And you are very small and delicate:)
Mr. 168 pounds

Those in the alt right here on meso are the ones misleading people with their foolishness

The subject of this thread has become you and you blatantly misleading posts
I have stood you up and knocked you down.
You are still posting garbage
And you are very small and delicate:)
Mr. 168 pounds
Oh I have a fan now who is browsing 2 years old posts lol are you stalking me little white supremacists boy? Did you also read the part about my boxing or that I was offline for the past year and half. I am 195lbs now by the way but that won't matter because it is not the weight or the color of your skin that makes you great. Mr great white supremacists trucker.

By the way you are boring me, stay on subject, think of new insults or bring your ladyboy sidekick tenpoundsofstupidity back over to back you up.

Oh I have a fan now who is browsing 2 years old posts lol are you stalking me little white supremacists boy? Did you also read the part about my boxing or that I was offline for the past year and half. I am 195lbs now by the way but that won't matter because it is not the weight or the color of your skin that makes you great. Mr great white supremacists trucker.

By the way you are boring me, stay on subject, think of new insults or bring your ladyboy sidekick tenpoundsofstupidity back over to back you up.
Your boxing is as weak as your indefensible posts
Your still bloviating
Weak one

Question for my American brothers. How do you feel about now potentially paying for the "wall" if built? Does it change your feeling that it's needed if the burden is on taxpayer's?

Question for my American brothers. How do you feel about now potentially paying for the "wall" if built? Does it change your feeling that it's needed if the burden on taxpayer's?
Take a guess.:)

Question for my American brothers. How do you feel about now potentially paying for the "wall" if built? Does it change your feeling that it's needed if a burden to taxpayer's?
Im not a fan of spending any more money. We dont need any more burdens. But there is a problem with the borders. I find the idea of the wall some what comical but again no real alternative solutions have been laid out that ive heard of.

Delusion is spreading. Pence belives in voter fraud now, or is it he doesn't want to disagree with the boss. No one other than the alt right believes it. Let them pay for trumps bogus delusion.