MESO-Rx Sponsor Turkish Pharmacy Steroids Net

what does that have to do with people on here selling fake testosterone
Testosterone is not fake, you are crazy. Probably the craziest client ever in 14 years in business. There were many trying to scam us before, but crazy is different.

Anyway we'll not be responding you further. Please disturb some other source.

Testosterone is not fake, you are crazy. Probably the craziest client ever in 14 years in business. There were many trying to scam us before, but crazy is different.

Anyway we'll not be responding you further. Please disturb some other source.
Yes testerone is a real thing just not the crap you sold me blood drawn next week and will post results

So you don’t want real answers from people actually using it just a bunch of fake crap he could send in anything he wants to jano and then sell different stuff idiot
it’s crazy how you’re literally the only individual in several threads that receive fake oil. I guess we’re all fake accounts… including Millard.

This guy is either a Full Time Troll or a narc

it’s crazy how you’re literally the only individual in several threads that receive fake oil. I guess we’re all fake accounts… including Millard.

This guy is either a Full Time Troll or a narc
Just because a few people post good review doesn’t mean I didn’t get fake shit idiot and obviously there are fake accounts too moron

Just because a few people post good review doesn’t mean I didn’t get fake shit idiot and obviously there are fake accounts too moron
A few accounts? No you’re one of the few that try to reverse scam several established sources where WELL KNOWN members have done legit blood work and blind testing. But you know this already. You just like the attention. It’s bad when sources don’t even wanna take your money at this point. Go to eRoids. They’ll get you right

A few accounts? No you’re one of the few that try to reverse scam several established sources where WELL KNOWN members have done legit blood work and blind testing. But you know this already. You just like the attention. It’s bad when sources don’t even wanna take your money at this point. Go to eRoids. They’ll get you right
I haven’t tried to scam anyone I just want some real testosterone seems like MESO has turned into evolutionary and I don’t trust anything that jano says especially after Mands

I haven’t tried to scam anyone I just want some real testosterone seems like MESO has turned into evolutionary and I don’t trust anything that jano says especially after Mands
Can someone ban this dude already @mands ? For the love of God hes all over every popular source thread claiming they have fake testosterone. Of all things to sell fakes of, test would not be a top choice.

Can someone ban this dude already @mands ? For the love of God hes all over every popular source thread claiming they have fake testosterone. Of all things to sell fakes of, test would not be a top choice.

To be fair he's just exhibiting a stronger strain of the widespread "It's bunk based on my feelz!" disease that's rampant all over, include Meso.

Even Well Known members spout that BS on a regular basis.

Same paranoia exists anywhere black market consumables are sold.

To be fair he's just exhibiting a stronger strain of the widespread "It's bunk based on my feelz!" disease that's rampant all over, include Meso.

Even Well Known members spout that BS on a regular basis.

Same paranoia exists anywhere black market consumables are sold.
I posted l blood work on all the stuff I used so far so that’s wrong

I posted l blood work on all the stuff I used so far so that’s wrong

Great, get the blood work. You should've bought a steroid testing kit by now too. How many weeks of injecting "bunk" would that have saved you?

The thing is I know this vendor isn't selling bunk just based on his longstanding reputation and the caliber of customer here. This is a "high end" option for gear, where people are picky and willing to pay a premium for something special vs common UGL stuff. They are not the kind of customer base easily fooled.

You probably don't intend this, but when you say this vendor is selling bunk gear, you're also saying "the people who buy here are idiots for not picking up on the fact this gear is fake", which is absurd,

If this impending bloodwork is still far out just up the dose to 500mg/wk. It's doubtful you'd fail to feel that in a day or two.