UK GENTECH LABS

UOTE="WILL.E.NAYLER, post: 1268758, member: 72575"]You again are you following me big boy :)[/QUOTE]
Just calling it as I see man.Wouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger here , it does back fire. Research more man...

UOTE="WILL.E.NAYLER, post: 1268758, member: 72575"]You again are you following me big boy :)
Just calling it as I see man.Wouldn't be so quick to pull the trigger here , it does back fire. Research more man...[/QUOTE]

I am great full man thankyou and I have done a lot of research I was going to use another well known source with nothing bad said against them but then I realised that gentech has been abused but nothing has been proved and there has been no bad feedback apart from the bunk d Bol on another board.

If I get bunk I get bunk I suppose everyone gets bunk from time to time but like Brutus said I have to be a jump straight in kind of guy to learn.

So no time like the present mate... Thanks again :)

Hell Will E if I lived in the UK I wouldn't be fuckin with this lab first choice! You got proven labs and resellers out that way with hg stuff and probably a hell of alot better chance gettin them in there no?

Hell Will E if I lived in the UK I wouldn't be fuckin with this lab first choice! You got proven labs out that way with hg stuff and probably a hell of alot better chance gettin them in there no?

Maybe I haven't researched enough because I Havnt seen any other labs my way that's any better?

For whatever it's worth, I don't view your request to stop the personal attacks as any form of censorship. You merely asked they be stopped and it's up to the ppl to accept or reject your request.

That is your view and perception of what censorship is though. Understanding that everyone has a different perception is the matter at hand. I have no say either way because my perception of censorship varies from everyone elses.

Fair enough not directly in the UK but access to overseas. Must be better odds being over there getting the pack no ?

Fair enough not directly in the UK but access to overseas. Must be better odds being over there getting the pack no ?

If your talking about Darius then yeh there's still customs to deal with so I guess the odds are abit better but still not definite mate

If someone is "afraid" to say something that's their problem. I mean seriously, this is just the internet! Imagine what kind of pussies they are in real life.. :eek:

The use of the word 'please' doesn't make that statement anything less than a demand - a demand from the administrator. It was an intimidating post even if that wasn't your intent.
giphy.gif