UK GENTECH LABS

Yes. It is a legitimate concern. I don't dispute that. The potential for censorship (or the threat of censorship) exists. The suggestion that censorship has been "imposed" or members have been "forced" to self-censor is where my disagreement lies. It has not.

The appropriateness of an administrator trying to influence the direction of the forum (no matter how well-intentioned it may be) is a legitimate question. I don't dispute that. Whether my influence is harmful (for the purposes of free speech or productive discussion) is another topic. I don't think it is.

If my participation is harmful, I previously asked what should be the remedy?

Your suggestion of using an alias doesn't really change anything. The potential for censorship exists just the same. The only difference is that forum members would not know who is behind the alias. Furthermore, my influence should be transparent to everyone and not done in secret.

The logical remedy would be for me to restrict/eliminate my participation to influence the direction of the forum or otherwise promote my vision for the forum.

As a side note, it's interesting how my questioning of the appropriateness of personal attacks in facilitating productive discussion has been recast into the appropriateness of my questioning the inappropriateness of personal attacks in facilitating productive discussion.
I, for one, do not think that is an option... I was just feeling out if you thought that part of his argument was invalid.

The funny part is I was certain cbs WAS your alias- your secret outlet to tell people to eat a dick. I am not so sure as of late.

Going back to the beginning:
Sorry Millard but Nazi Jew hatred, and those who try to minimize Nazi atrocities is not something I can ignore. If that's going to be a problem please let me know.

Call it out all you want. In case I wasn't clear, I WILL NOT censor my speech on any topic. Either this is an uncensored forum or it isn't. Either way, I don't appreciate being scolded like a child by the nannies.

Whatever is going on between @Docd187123 and me would have worked itself out in due time without interference from a nanny. Trying to use a heavy hand to force civility on two warring parties will only result in resentment.

With that said, my involvement with the underground forum is now over. It's time for others to step up.

Regards

CBS

Funny how going back to the original statements and then reading what CBS is trying to twist this dilemma to be about.
I can state:
1. CBS acknowledged Millard's request and said he would post without restrictions and asked if there was gonna be a problem. To which Millard never addressed any sort of disciplinary actions to the child.
2. CBS felt scolded like he was a child.
3. CBS felt resentment because he was watched over by a nanny and didn't want to post in the underground anymore.

Now it has become something totally different and I can't keep up with the twists and turns. And I will always remember:
The use of the word 'please' doesn't make that statement anything less than a demand - a demand from the administrator. It was an intimidating post even if that wasn't your intent.

CBS either you have multiple personalities, or you are full of shit and trying to make an argument about something you initially didn't care about. Well, you felt resentment because you were being treated like a child.

Yeah take a good look on what you originally posted to Millard's response and how "intimidated" you were. You can't even keep up with all your twists and turns. What are your thoughts on this topic as you have contradicted yourself more than once?
Screen_shot_2012-01-18_at_5.28.23_PM.png

Logic is so hard to refute, it's best to resort to personal attacks or ignore it. I love you CBS <3 Remember to DEFLECT ;)

Maybe CBS is trying to slander Millard because "the nanny" made CBS feel shameful? Awww poor CBS.

Last edited:
The funny part is I was certain cbs WAS your[Millard] alias- your secret outlet to tell people to eat a dick. I am not so sure as of late.
And when I thought we had already hit rock-bottom of idiocy... Brutus comes in and "raises the bar(?)"

Guys,
I have been reading this thread since day one. I'm just wondering what is happening with MESO? We are all in this together its up to all of us here at Meso to make sure no one gets burnt from unknown UGL's as well as making sure members don't get ahold of contaminated gear etc.. I think the guys attacking Dr Jim, CBS, Brutas and JB should take a step back and realize these guys are on a mission for the truth, even if that means getting your little feelings hurt. I suggest "Suck it up buttercup" because I believe they all have the members best interest at heart here. I have butted heads with these same guys in the past while being on a "Tren Cycle" but when I came off that crazy roller coaster, I went back and read everything they were trying to tell me about a certain lab and realized it wasn't them attacking me personally, it was them trying to educate me and for that I am thankful that we have these guys here that can spot shit a mile away!!! All I can say is if your feelings get hurt easily and you don't have thick skin then maybe Meso isn't the place for you to be. Just looking from the outside in, it seems some of you guys that are attacking these guys seem to have an agenda to me. How bout refrain or take a timeout or something, maybe go fucking woosa, I don't know! But don't poke the bear! Let the shit drop....

Whether my influence is harmful (for the purposes of free speech or productive discussion) is another topic. I don't think it is.

If my participation is harmful, I previously asked what should be the remedy?

No, your participation was positive and many other have commented on this as well.

The logical remedy would be for me to restrict/eliminate my participation to influence the direction of the forum or otherwise promote my vision for the forum.
No, it wouldn't be logical for somebody who has so much knowledge about AAS and how to structure a constructive debate to refrain from inputting their opinion.

As a side note, it's interesting how my questioning of the appropriateness of personal attacks in facilitating productive discussion has been recast into the appropriateness of my questioning the appropriateness of personal attacks in facilitating productive discussion.
It's more interesting trying to figure out how many came into this thread to "defend" CBS and twist this topic while CBS' original posts from your response stated he didn't care. Now he seems to care from what he is posting, or he could just be arguing because he is wrong and cannot admit to it.

We are all in this together its up to all of us here at Meso to make sure no one gets burnt from unknown UGL's as well as making sure members don't get ahold of contaminated gear etc.. I think the guys attacking Dr Jim, CBS, Brutas and JB should take a step back and realize these guys are on a mission for the truth.
Bullshit, they bash sources for no reason and without proof.
They have clearly shown they are not concerned about the well-being of Meso whilst ignoring the search for "truth."

All I can say is if your feelings get hurt easily and you don't have thick skin then maybe Meso isn't the place for you to be.
@CensoredBoardsSuck
Just looking from the outside in, it seems some of you guys that are attacking these guys seem to have an agenda to me.
Attacking CBS, Brutus, and JBZ?
Personally I feel that defending illogical accusations from the aforementioned is being done. But I guess all debates are perceived as "attacking" from one side and "defending" from the other, and vice versa.

The agenda would be to provide a more accurate and complete story of the topics being brought up. To promote intelligent conversations about AAS and have members realize that we can improve a lot in discussions.
These past 30 pages have been questioning a member's input on excessive personal attacks.

No, your participation was positive and many other have commented on this as well.

No, it wouldn't be logical for somebody who has so much knowledge about AAS and how to structure a constructive debate to refrain from inputting their opinion.

It's more interesting trying to figure out how many came into this thread to "defend" CBS and twist this topic while CBS' original posts from your response stated he didn't care. Now he seems to care from what he is posting, or he could just be arguing because he is wrong and cannot admit to it.

Bullshit, they bash sources for no reason and without proof.
They have clearly shown they are not concerned about the well-being of Meso whilst ignoring the search for "truth."

@CensoredBoardsSuck

Attacking CBS, Brutus, and JBZ?
Personally I feel that defending illogical accusations from the aforementioned is being done. But I guess all debates are perceived as "attacking" from one side and "defending" from the other, and vice versa.

The agenda would be to provide a more accurate and complete story of the topics being brought up. To promote intelligent conversations about AAS and have members realize that we can improve a lot in discussions.
These past 30 pages have been questioning a member's input on excessive personal attacks.

First of all if you want an intelligent conversation about AAS your in the wrong fucking section of Meso! This is the underground and anything goes. If you don't wanna be susceptible to an attack don't come in the underground! If you wanna be a contributing member of Meso don't use this as a source board because it is not! And of course finally if you don't want to hear the truth that there are more scamming pieces of shit that come on here and try to peddle there wares on un-suspecting newbies, then guess what don't come into the underground? There are guys here trying to make a difference, sorry if you don't see that! To me it looks like your just another shit stirrer with nothing better to do!

I'm not saying an overt rebuke of an individual is inherently inappropriate by another Meso member, but will suggest bc the rules as to what constitutes an "unproductive discussion" on an uncensored forum are vague, unwritten, and otherwise in the eyes of the beholder, a PM should be the FIRST approach on behalf of MESO ADMIN.

Regs
Jim
I agree! I personally think that this has certainly been an unproductive discussion for quite a few pages now. I disagree.

I asked you and @Docd187123 to limit personal attacks to facilitate a more productive discussion. I agree. I did this.

It is a misrepresentation to say that I denied doing so. It is a misrepresentation to say this was my position. It is a misrepresentation to suggest our ensuing exchange was limited to a disagreement over this specific issue.
You did and 3 year old can see this. They are arguing just to argue at this point.
And when I thought we had already hit rock-bottom of idiocy... Brutus comes in and "raises the bar(?)"
I really don't think his thought process is that far off. As you know Millard is a advocate of multiple handles and anonymity. And the name Censored Boards Suck does go along with Millard's stance on forums.

mands

Well fuck it....if everyone thinks that what these guys have been doing for the members of Meso is not productive and they are not making a difference in the underground and keeping sources from setting up shop to scheme, scam and rip people off, then I challenge each and every member here to "Open the flood gates" and let the sources come in and take over and lets see how long it takes before people start losing money, members start getting infections or someone fucking dies! Is that what it's gonna take to see what they are trying to do here? I mean seriously? Welcome all the sources in with open arms don't ask questions or interrogate any source who comes in but make sure to go ahead and drop you pants and get ready for the fuck of a lifetime cause its gonna happen......

Well fuck it....if everyone thinks that what these guys have been doing for the members of Meso is not productive and they are not making a difference in the underground and keeping sources from setting up shop to scheme, scam and rip people off, then I challenge each and every member here to "Open the flood gates" and let the sources come in and take over and lets see how long it takes before people start losing money, members start getting infections or someone fucking dies! Is that what it's gonna take to see what they are trying to do here? I mean seriously? Welcome all the sources in with open arms don't ask questions or interrogate any source who comes in but make sure to go ahead and drop you pants and get ready for the fuck of a lifetime cause its gonna happen......

Ummmm, ppl are already getting infections, people are already getting ripped off, and the sources are already coming and going as they please.....

Ummmm, ppl are already getting infections, people are already getting ripped off, and the sources are already coming and going as they please.....

Umm which members here at meso are getting infections? What sources are coming and going as they please? Last I looked they come in and can't handle the heat and pack there goony goo goo bags and got the fuck out! Which sources are currently at this time the biggest sources here at meso at this moment.....none because there scamming asses were ran off!

The presentation of Labmax being a good way to test and promoting Labmax seemingly has ripped more people off than sources have from my count.

If money loss is a problem, homebrewing would be encouraged.

Somebody dies? None of their measures have encouraged getting pharmaceutical grade steroids. Nor has the emphasis on testing for lethal substances been promoted. I raised this point before and it was shot down as BB are not dying left and right.

Infections are from people not injecting properly/inability to understand difference from PIP and an infection. If you put 1% BA in a vial the bacteria will die and prevent infections.

All these points have been addressed by the members you speak of and nothing has been done from my point of view to improve the underground scene.

Check some threads out, a lab posts, and gets immediately bashed without evidence. In fact, read the beginning of this thread.

Yes, open the flood gates. This great fear of "what will happen" is amusing and severely hyped up. Maybe the control of sources is being done for a reason other than "the best interest for Meso members." Disputing and slandering all sources on here for Meso member's best interest isn't what I have made it out to be. Just my 2 cents.

Last I looked they come in and can't handle the heat and pack there goony goo goo bags and got the fuck out! Which sources are currently at this time the biggest sources here at meso at this moment.....none because there scamming asses were ran off!
If you only knew more than what is written on the boards :)

There are no sources on Meso? How are Brutus JBZ and CBS getting their gear? Makes you wonder huh.

Dr Jim you ride this lab so hard.. If it was an arsehole it would need reconstructing!

And whether I have justification to do so is a matter of opinion.

But answer my question, how was PAC-s "abused", or are you concerned your agenda will also become more evident by answering that question.

There are no sources on Meso? How are Brutus JBZ and CBS getting their gear? Makes you wonder huh.
Not from meso dipshit. Haven't used a meso source since pep- and I never would again.

Well please do share the secrets of what's not written on the boards, cause inquiring minds want to know! I can't speak for them or there sources...and no I don't wonder cause the thought never crossed my mind. I just wish the best for everyone trying to reach their goals, that's what this is all really supposed to be about!

Not from meso dipshit. Haven't used a meso source since pep- and I never would again.
Care to share which source is good to go? If you wanted to help Meso's members why not point them in the right direction?
Hmm... Why would a person NOT share his source while bashing every source on Meso?

Care to share which source is good to go? If you wanted to help Meso's members why not point them in the right direction?
Hmm... Why would a person NOT share his source while bashing every source on Meso?
First and foremost a source who is public is like a crack dealer with a neon sign over his street corner that says "I AM SELLING CRACK". Not my first choice. I don't buy from public sources for this reason- and I wouldn't out my source for the same reason. What don't you get? EVERY source I have seen here that sourced publicly burned people. That's why I give them shit. Why do you care while we are checking where the moral compass points in everyone? Care to share your raw source publicly hotshot?

Sharing sources seems like a good ideal, and would be if not abused. The problem is competitors would be pulling shit and lying about good sources claiming they're bad, sources would get overloaded and be forced to put out shit gear to keep up, LE would be lining up and taking names, etc.