What is the most dangerous profession?

Dangerous yes....balls bigger than ours, undoubtedly. "Cowboys in the Sky"
Also....Sappers lead the way...thanks!

YOU KNOW THATS A FUCKIN HOOOOOOOOOAH

images.jpg

Meth cook has to be way up on that list. Cops are after them, shadow people are after them, they work with dangerous chemicals and hook up with a lot of questionable women.

Let's be honest here, which one of has hooked up with a woman who was even remotely non questionable?

11hrs drive, 14 hrs total time per day. So that can be any combination of ON DUTY time and driving as long as no more than 11hrs driving. Followed by 10 consecutive hrs OFF DUTY. 70 hrs a week max followed by 36hrs OFF DUTY. Also option of 1, 16 hr day a week. But even on said BIG DAY you still cant drive more than 11 hrs.

The quick version any way...

Then of course theres Texas Regs which can only be done in the confines of Texas. 15 hours ON DUTY followed by 8 hrs OFF DUTY

Theres other regs i manipulate but done at my own risk and just wanted to make it simple for you. At a glance if you will...

As of recent the feds also now make us take a 30 minute break during the middle of our day. As early as 3 hours in to shift no later than 8 hrs in to our shift. That covers us for all 14 hrs.

Electronic Logs have made it impossible to fake these days and recently the court case was lost which will require independent operators to also carry them. Regardless of fleet size. Its the new age brother...the days of burning paper and running 23 hrs a day are over. Along with CSA scores alot more drivers are becoming less employable these days. Gotta keep it clean

Heres to my next million. CHEERS!
I remember when when we use to run 2 loads of treated lumber north and as many coils as we could get south.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dangerous yes....balls bigger than ours, undoubtedly. "Cowboys in the Sky"
Also....Sappers lead the way...thanks!

YOU KNOW THATS A FUCKIN HOOOOOOOOOAH

View attachment 69115

Well............ Actually, General Cota said "well goddamnit then, Rangers, lead the way!" On Omaha beach.
Check rog?

Had that shit drilled into my brain doing many push ups with my feet elevated. Until I got to mountain phase. Then I got to do flutter kicks until I went to dive school... which never happened. So I just did lots of flutter kicks.

How long u been out here?
I first started fartin in the seat in 05
Probably been that long since I've been on the road pretty much put all the little guys around here out of business plus fuel got so crazy. i run with my uncle he had a couple of rigs but he passed away. I went to mining coal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well............ Actually, General Cota said "well goddamnit then, Rangers, lead the way!" On Omaha beach.
Check rog?

Had that shit drilled into my brain doing many push ups with my feet elevated. Until I got to mountain phase. Then I got to do flutter kicks until I went to dive school... which never happened. So I just did lots of flutter kicks.
I still do flutter kicks....even today. Does anyone remember the "remote control"? UP(jumpin jacks)DOWN(push ups), LEFT, RIGHT(rollovers) GO!!!(running in place, knees chest high....alot of people are clueless like they never did that for 20 min...maybe I just got smoked alot? Idk

Check rog?

I'm shocked that a Ranger got a combat dive spot. I can count on my fingers how many Rangers I've met with that qual. Very tough school to get into. Even harder to pass. LOL

I still do flutter kicks....even today. Does anyone remember the "remote control"? UP(jumpin jacks)DOWN(push ups), LEFT, RIGHT(rollovers) GO!!!(running in place, knees chest high....alot of people are clueless like they never did that for 20 min...maybe I just got smoked alot? Idk
That was awesome. When I first joined. I was a truck driver. Then left to SFAS. Failed first go. Passed second time.

But the conventional unit I was in all my NCO's never botherd smoking me. I enjoyed that shit. Just took as a workout session. Now when they wrote me a counseling statement that shit infuriated me. Lol!!! I was you could have just smoked me. Or attempted to.

Sapper are bad ass. But never asked to attend I was satisfied with what I had.

Monkey fuckers

That was awesome. When I first joined. I was a truck driver. Then left to SFAS. Failed first go. Passed second time.

But the conventional unit I was in all my NCO's never botherd smoking me. I enjoyed that shit. Just took as a workout session. Now when they wrote me a counseling statement that shit infuriated me. Lol!!! I was you could have just smoked me. Or attempted to.

Sapper are bad ass. But never asked to attend I was satisfied with what I had.
I put in numerous packets for Army Sniper Course but never got it. I would of liked to attend that course.

I put in numerous packets for Army Sniper Course but never got it. I would of liked to attend that course.
It's a political thing, I'm sure part of was that you were Air Force and the major part of it was the army probably felt JTAC had no need for a sniper. Just a guess.

Ranger School is almost like a clique. The Batt boys stick together and usually peer out the non Batt boys. The SF guys going through Ranger School is funny. Because many of the guys attending look at the SF guys like their God's. But to be honest Ranger School IMO was harder. SFAS is not easy but it's short. Then you get to the Q course and it's not as physically demanding.

Had a team member go through a South American Ranger School. I believe it was Columbia. He said that Ranger School was the hardest school he ever had gone through. He was SF, Ranger. He said our schools pale in comparison.

I never wanted to do sniper. I don't have the patience to sit around like that. I have to be on the move. Granted there were plenty of times mission dictated that we sit still for good bit. But not constantly. I needed to be constantly filled with Adrenaline. Just the thought of a fire fight got me fucking hard, ready to fucking go. I loved being in fire fights.

It fucked up my first marriage because I was constantly away even when not deployed going to different schools.

Now I just use lifting heavy as a fill in. Only that would ever compare to war for maybe would a home intrusion and me killing every one that dared to break into my house. I think my wife now would divorce me. Just to see that side of me and enjoy it.

I've never had any addiction habits maybe gaming at one point. But I was addicted to war. Just chasing that adrenaline rush.

I've got one sick story, I'll post in the epic story thread.

It's a political thing, I'm sure part of was that you were Air Force and the major part of it was the army probably felt JTAC had no need for a sniper. Just a guess.

Ranger School is almost like a clique. The Batt boys stick together and usually peer out the non Batt boys. The SF guys going through Ranger School is funny. Because many of the guys attending look at the SF guys like their God's. But to be honest Ranger School IMO was harder. SFAS is not easy but it's short. Then you get to the Q course and it's not as physically demanding.

Had a team member go through a South American Ranger School. I believe it was Columbia. He said that Ranger School was the hardest school he ever had gone through. He was SF, Ranger. He said our schools pale in comparison.

I never wanted to do sniper. I don't have the patience to sit around like that. I have to be on the move. Granted there were plenty of times mission dictated that we sit still for good bit. But not constantly. I needed to be constantly filled with Adrenaline. Just the thought of a fire fight got me fucking hard, ready to fucking go. I loved being in fire fights.

It fucked up my first marriage because I was constantly away even when not deployed going to different schools.

Now I just use lifting heavy as a fill in. Only that would ever compare to war for maybe would a home intrusion and me killing every one that dared to break into my house. I think my wife now would divorce me. Just to see that side of me and enjoy it.

I've never had any addiction habits maybe gaming at one point. But I was addicted to war. Just chasing that adrenaline rush.

I've got one sick story, I'll post in the epic story thread.
Completely agree. There is NO reason for a JTAC to be sniper qualified. Especially when attached to an ODA. I just wanted the school personally. But the military doesn't care about personal wants or needs. LMAO

I'll tell you right now EMTs have a very dangourous job.
I'd work 48 hours straight on no sleep. And then they ask you to drive in long distance transfers.
Scary shit.

I'll tell you right now EMTs have a very dangourous job.
I'd work 48 hours straight on no sleep. And then they ask you to drive in long distance transfers.
Scary shit.
Never mind you might roll up on a scene before the police. You don't know what the scene will be like. Stay safe my man.