Steroid Profile Anavar

My inner conspiracy theorist here:
U.S medicine doesnt give a fuck about preventative medicine or your health.

As an organization, I agree. After all, the AMA and big Pharma and insurance are almost one entity at this point.

It’s all about the revenue in, and avoiding liability

No money in it if you’re well all the time.

This is the first time I’ve ever heard of this and I’m intrigued
But where the hell do you even get it ??
I saw a few peptide sites that have injectable but seems you can take it orally
I wanna try just for the lipid and sleep effects

I wouldnt take it orally
Efficacy studies have relatively different perspectives
But the short and sweet... not the best method

@Human_backhoe has done more research than me, but the most effective dosing methodology is 5mg ED for 20 days via SubQ injection

I wouldnt take it orally
Efficacy studies have relatively different perspectives
But the short and sweet... not the best method

@Human_backhoe has done more research than me, but the most effective dosing methodology is 5mg ED for 20 days via SubQ injection
How long you suppose to run it ? Indefinitely like HGH lol
Well I gotta find a reputable source if it’s fuckin injectable
Always sketchy getting shit like that from those hinky peptide shops

How long you suppose to run it ? Indefinitely like HGH lol
Well I gotta find a reputable source if it’s fuckin injectable
Always sketchy getting shit like that from those hinky peptide shops

What country are you in?

Once a year at the aforementioned 5mg ED for 20 days..... I believe.
Humanbackhoe got me on the epitalon

So to be honest I'm just regurgitating advice and instruction I got from him at this point

Research Canada peptide. They are a legitimate producer for university and government research up here. As epitalon is not FDA but also not regulated..... They would probably ship. I don't know. This is not a fucking endorsement lol!
I had to register my agricultural business to be able to purchase from them.

Again I don't recommend! It's just the one I have ordered from based on my absolutely retarded "research" skills.

I’m constantly amazed at the depth of knowledge around here

I learn just how little I know every day here lol

I literally have 3 satchels of Ralox in my stash and I had no clue it could potentially assist with my lipid profile.

EDIT
Which is ridiculous, because lipids are a huge struggle for me, even on TRT.
Did I mention that I'm not that smart?

I’m constantly amazed at the depth of knowledge around here

I also love that we can disagree in some threads, then share knowledge and experience in others and via PM with no ill will.

I truly believe the unmoderated, uncensored format has done wonders for our community.

Use Ralox; improves lipids quite a bit. Off course, it's also good for preventing gyno and you can just continue after cycle and PCT with it. Possibly also no need for an Ai on cycle then.

Would love to see more studies on this. I might try it on my next blast. Pre, mid, post, cycle blood work.

I can have low HDL but my total cholesterol always stay around 100 or below so my LDL and tryglicerides are always very low.

My HDL LDL ratio so in the end is always goodiah even with 30 HDL for example.

What I do? I take from 5 to 10grs of vitamin C every day.

I believe you should try it. Looks like it just doesn't allow me to have high LDL and total cholesterol. Does not improve my HDL because on tren or orals is still low close to shit but the ratio HDL/LDL is mostly always good.

Many times I had a total cholesterol of 70 lol

What are your thoughts on oxymetholone safety?

The aim of this research was study of the effects of steroids on cardiovascular risk factors in the male bodybuilders.Ten athlete bodybiulders served as the experimental group, those who were taking Oxymetholone drug during a period of 6 weeks exercise training, and 10 athletes (only exercise training) served as the control group. Blood samples were taken before and after the athletes took the drugs and training. Considering the pre-test and post-test, the data were studied by using t-teas. The results showed that at the level of α = 0.05, there was significant difference in concentration of HDL-c in experimental group. Also there was no significant difference in LDL-c, Colestrol total and Triglyceride in both experimental and control groups. In the other hand, steroids abusing decrease HDL-c which it can increase cardiovascular risk factors in the athletes that use this drugs.

AAS use led to no significant changes in serum Triglycerides, total cholesterol and but a considerable increase (6%) in LDL-C was found, and a significant fall in HDL-c (35%). Annoyed the study didn't say the dosages but medically:

For the treatment of anemia caused by deficient red cell production, including aplastic anemia (acquired and congenital), myelofibrosis, and hypoplastic anemia due to myelotoxic drugs.
Oral dosage
Children, Adolescents, and Adults

1—2 mg/kg/day orally is the usual effective dosage in children and adults; however, oxymetholone therapy should be individualized and a higher dosage may be necessary (up to 5 mg/kg/day). Because response may be delayed, a minimum of 3—6 months of therapy is recommended. Once remission is achieved, therapy may be discontinued or decreased in some patients. Patients with congenital aplastic anemia usually require maintenance therapy.

Attachments

• Screenshot (541).png
    Screenshot (541).png
    111.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
PDF file study

I'll try to find more studies on it, not gonna lie I love Anadrol OMFG crazy strength just from 50mg/day

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S1877042809005084-main.pdf
    138.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
What country are you in?
Research Canada peptide. They are a legitimate producer for university and government research up here. As epitalon is not FDA but also not regulated..... They would probably ship. I don't know. This is not a fucking endorsement lol!
I had to register my agricultural business to be able to purchase from them.

Again I don't recommend! It's just the one I have ordered from based on my absolutely retarded "research" skills.
Lol I have no such business so I doubt they’ll let my ass buy lol
I dunno it sounds good but how would we measure if it’s working ??
like blood work wise
Cause it’s obviously not something your gonna “feel”

like blood work wise
Telomere length. Before and after. Seems the best way to do it for bloods. Also they should send HPLC results for the batch

like blood work wise

Also for the "business " end...just make it up as there is no real verification process lol.

Ok I found more VERY interesting studies

Effect of Oral Anabolic Steroid on Muscle Strength and Muscle Growth in Hemodialysis Patients

One group ingested oxymetholone (50 mg tablet two times daily) for 24 weeks. The other group ingested a placebo, which was identical in appearance to the oxymetholone, in the same manner.2 of 21 patients (9.52%) in the oxymetholone-treated group withdrew from the study because of adverse events. One subject withdrew because of undesired nonedematous weight gain. The other patient was removed from the study because of altered liver function.
Decreased serum HDL cholesterol (14.3%).

Ok this seriously makes me question the dangers of Anadrol.....

here's a comical study from those crazy doctors

Effects of an oral androgen on muscle and metabolism in older, community-dwelling men - PubMed

31 men 65-80 yr of age were randomized to placebo (group 1) or 50 mg (group 2) or 100 mg (group 3) daily for 12 wk.

LDL goes up 41 ± 57 mg/dL, HDL goes down 23 ± 18 mg/dL but these are 65-80 fucking year old boomers and silent generations my mind is blown, I believe they all lived.

Multiple hepatic adenomas caused by long-term administration of androgenic steroids for aplastic anemia in association with familial adenomatous polyposis - PubMed

Japanese girl treated with oxymetholone (30 mg/day) for 6 years.

Oxandrin and Anadrol-50 are both oral anabolic steroids approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and they are competing for market share in the world of HIV treatments. No doubt Abomb shits on Anavar for building muscle but I would like to know which one is safer on lipid levels for future reference when I hit that age.

Last edited:
Well, lowering HDL and raising LDL is not good for you, even if you do not die immediately upon popping one pill of anadrol.

This is the reason we take breaks and run blood tests to be sure things go back to normal.