Beast(BST) Raws Pharma AAS raws USA/ Euro domestic supply

Rules No1

No business with teenagers.(Under 18)

These days we already got few inquires from email and other place about asking advice on teenager medication use.

No matter how much big money you will spend. if you are under 18, don't ask us, check with other supplier. we don't do businees with young boy.

If you want to gain muscle, eat more and train more.

If you want to loss weight, eat less and run more.

This is my first experience with BST. Everything was legit. Mike is very helpful and always replies in a timely manner. I've done business with dragon and purple panda in the past. But BST has them beat in every way. Will definitely be ordering again in the future. Thanks again Mike.

I just made my 1st order with Mike as well. I had an email issue though so just wanted to know , Mike can you just let me know you got my orders or email me either or just so I know inside get screwed again. Thank you and appreciate the help

I just made my 1st order with Mike as well. I had an email issue though so just wanted to know , Mike can you just let me know you got my orders or email me either or just so I know inside get screwed again. Thank you and appreciate the help
Brother last time you sent email to us that your father passed away and need refund. We alread sent money back to you 2 days ago, pls check

I can’t believe what I just read . Mike I read ur email. That wasn’t me that sent that to you. My email was hacked but I lost my money the first time around sending to the wrong email because I was writing you but then this person switched the email. And I didn’t realize it. Then I got ahold of you and got another order sorted out that was actually 2 orders. That person that impersonated me wasn’t me that wasn’t me Bitcoin nothing was me but the orginalnitemsnimpaid dor

You did complete the payment for your second 2 orders, here is the screenshoot
Payment done.jpg

But after that you asking for cash refund bcs you said your father passed away, need money and out of town, we asked twice if you want to make refund, the email reply us, yes refund needed.
Here is the screen shoot
cash refund.jpg

We also double check the email. they are same, so we think you need money back urently to take care your father things. then we refund for you

I’m reading this and seems like Mike was extremely professional and did exactly what he asked. Base on my experiences with sources not many would be this generous.

I understand and I’m trying to give you details through email. He hacked me on my first order with you . But I thought it was my own mistake. He switched the email as I was messaging. He did the same thing with these two other sponsors I ordered from. So the email he sent you somehow from my email wasn’t me wasn’t my Bitcoin address made up story everything. That’s why I deleted the email and made new one.
Can we talk in email please

Dude im not saying mike didn’t anything wrong . Im just now finding this out and i was messaging mile after I made the order to confirm and wasn’t gettin replies the day after or two days after. I had no clue this hacker got in my email and was actually using it. The message Mike got wasn’t me and again im not blaming him. But the story this guy wrote him wasn’t me, and whoever he returned money to wasn’t me

Dude im not saying mike didn’t anything wrong . Im just now finding this out and i was messaging mile after I made the order to confirm and wasn’t gettin replies the day after or two days after. I had no clue this hacker got in my email and was actually using it. The message Mike got wasn’t me and again im not blaming him. But the story this guy wrote him wasn’t me, and whoever he returned money to wasn’t me
i talked to my partner, we will complete your semaglutide order, this is what we can do, send me delivery address by email again.