Does anybody know an online source for Vicodin?

You know I was going to post another witty, smartass comment, until I realized I'm arguing with such a pathetic person, that he cannot even behave like a decent man. So go ahead and "laugh your ass off", just don't troll my posts and leave your input on my threads. You don't want to be called a fraud, and I don't like being called an addict. So just fuck off, and you and I will be just fine :)

I don't care what you do in your life, I'm certainly nobody's moral compass.

But I don't know why you are on a BB forum looking for this. There are a million other places that you could look, and have a better chance of success.
The community doesn't need this on BB sites, it makes everybody look bad.
For the sake of everybody else, why not expand your search to somewhere that is looking to help guys like you?

I don't care what you do in your life, I'm certainly nobody's moral compass.

But I don't know why you are on a BB forum looking for this. There are a million other places that you could look, and have a better chance of success.
The community doesn't need this on BB sites, it makes everybody look bad.
For the sake of everybody else, why not expand your search to somewhere that is looking to help guys like you?

And I would agree. I stated earlier in the thread that I currently hold a prescription and don't need to buy or find any sources for illegal narcotics. And really the thread is like 6 or 7 months old and was just a shot in the dark when I was really hurting. And this really isn't a BB site as much as a steroid site. And if you check theres virtually no activity on the BB side of the forum. People come here to talk about drugs. That's the reality.

You're absolutely on spot KM, unfortunately the
only place he will find help, a rehabilitation facility and I'm being absolutely sincere!
Hopefully he will realize that sooner, rather than later!

You're absolutely on spot KM, unfortunately the
only place he will find help, a rehabilitation facility and I'm being absolutely sincere!
Hopefully he will realize that sooner, rather than later!

Hahaha and the troll emerges from his cave once more. Nice one though Jim, like if you haven't used that one before. SMH :rolleyes:

Do you really believe any one on an anonymous forum gives a hoot about whether your an addict Z. No, then why do you care so much (based on your vehement denials) about their perception unless it's reality? Do get some help!
:)

Do you really believe any one on an anonymous forum gives a hoot about whether your an addict Z. No, then why do you care so much (based on your vehement denials) about their perception unless it's reality? Do get some help!
:)

I really hope this thread will fizzle out......c'mon fellas, let's move on.

Thought I could help, damn was I in WRONG, you're right, time to move on, it's all yours Z.

Order your pain meds now with no prescription as a prerequisite to order .
We do offer fast, discrete shipment which is guaranteed and our ship,ent is acompanied by tracking numbers for every order placed.
In stock we do have Morphine Hydrocodone, Morphine , Lortab, Dilaudid , ,Opana, Oxycodone, Subutex, Suboxone, Tramadol, Fentanyl, Lortab, Morphine, Codeine,Lyrica, Methadone, endocet , and some others not mentioned which could be supplied per your request

We do offer fast, discrete shipment which is guaranteed and our ship,ent is acompanied by tracking numbers for every order placed.
In stock we do have Morphine Hydrocodone, Morphine , Lortab, Dilaudid , ,Opana, Oxycodone, Subutex, Suboxone, Tramadol, Fentanyl, Lortab, Morphine, Codeine,Lyrica, Methadone, endocet , and some others not mentioned which could be supplied per your request
To orde
You dumb fuck this isn't the place for that kind of shit! Now get lost and you better hope LE doesn't see your secure gmail account fucktard ! SMH

edit- you need your wig split for pushing Fentanyl and oxys pos!

Last edited:
This is a bait. Anyone who inquires WILL have a target on their back for ETERNITY.

Do not message the DEA at this gmail account people.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Take your drugs and shove them up your ass. Cram 'em tight in there, you fuck!

deal with the pain. you really think Vicoden the rest of your life is a good idea?
Nope thats what will turn you into a junkie.
Docs LOVE junkies with a script!

Look into KRATOM and other things like that to help pain and even then take it easy on the stuff.
For what it's worth.... I use Kratom instead of pain medication for a shit ton of service related issues it works like a charm and it's legally available. In many ways it has worked better than pain meds. Just my .02.

Not only are you a dumb fuck for drumming up a 4 yo thread, you're also a fucking idiot for coming to this forum with that shit.

I hope people know that PMing you will even put them at risk. Peddle your shit elsewhere.

kratom is some amazing stuff I was prescribed opiates since 2007 had 3 failed back surgeries got clean once after 3rd back surgery than turned to buprenorphine for pain and was steady on thay for 3 to 4 years. because of kratom I was able to stop all that shit with minimal discomfort. I hope the dea doesn't fuck that up its probably one of the only things that can help our opiate addicted nation

kratom is some amazing stuff I was prescribed opiates since 2007 had 3 failed back surgeries got clean once after 3rd back surgery than turned to buprenorphine for pain and was steady on thay for 3 to 4 years. because of kratom I was able to stop all that shit with minimal discomfort. I hope the dea doesn't fuck that up its probably one of the only things that can help our opiate addicted nation
Kratom is no joke. I was sceptical when I tried it. It got me off all the pain meds I was prescribed. I agree with you. I can probably help a lot of people kick some nasty habits while providing relief.

I have 5 herniated discs. 2 in my neck 3 in my low back

I needed surgery but didn't do it

I used to have serious flare ups and severe pain...couldn't walk for days at a time

I know it sounds crazy....but I used peptides....did 3 4 month long treatments....last round ended last July

It seems to have worked

Just tossing it in
...sometimes at least....peptides do help....

Best of all is that I can now work out like I used to....train heavy...finally I can squat and deadlift again....hadn't done those since 2008.....peptides seem to have done the trick

I ran ipamorelin and mod grf.