What i don't understand is if lets say they fake or underdose a batch, that means around 1000 vials of bunk product. Where are the rest of the unsatisfied guys? All in all i've seen around 10-15 reports through the last 2 years of different compounds and batches. If these were bunk too we're talking approx about 8-10 thousand unsatisfied customers..so where are the rest of the thousand people trying to find their justice? And why not even one of them send a sample to janoshik or any other lab to prove that it's actually bunk? So far we haven't seen a bad lab result. Just food for thought.
Very true, and like i said previously this is my own personal experience with the product. Just think its odd that I could feel a huge difference when I was on Test and Mast from the same company and borderline nothing with Test and Tren?

Very true, and like i said previously this is my own personal experience with the product. Just think its odd that I could feel a huge difference when I was on Test and Mast from the same company and borderline nothing with Test and Tren?
I will absolutely grant you that the lack of Tren sides at that dosing is weird as fuck.

I think a more likely possibility is that the vial might contain something more like Test than Tren rather than simply being faked.

Nonethless the only way you can know and have the report be worth anything to anyone is to simply get it tested.

The test will show if it is just oil, underdosed, or if it is another compound entirely. We see the latter sometimes with orals.

Maybe you don't respond well to tren or 19nors in general. Without having tried any tren A before it's difficult to pinpoint the effects and the side effects.

@grey it's easy to fake test C for test E, or test prop for mast, even eq for primo. If you fake tren, especially ace which to most ppl gives immediate effects (and sides) with test it seems like a huge red flag and could easily make someone sus and test it. It doesn't make sense..unless it's a lab error, like mislabeling..but also, tren has a unique colour too, right?

It doesn't make sense..unless it's a lab error, like mislabeling..but also, tren has a unique colour too, right?
I have had raws for Tren that brewed brown and raws that brewed almost clear.... so I think that varies.

If a lab were to intentionally start faking something it seems way more likely they would start with something where the raws are more expensive like Primo...

Faking Tren or Test intentionally would simply not be worth it... the raws are so cheap in bulk.

No this is my first “Tren” cycle, shouldn’t have to blast upwards of 500mg a day to feel something. I’m only 6 foot, 188ish lbs and around 14% bf.
You could be like me. I never feel like I’m on something regardless of the compound. You may be in the same boat. While I didn’t “feel” Tren, I sure could see the changes in the mirror. Not everyone switches to God mode on cycle.

I will absolutely grant you that the lack of Tren sides at that dosing is weird as fuck.

I think a more likely possibility is that the vial might contain something more like Test than Tren rather than simply being faked.

Nonethless the only way you can know and have the report be worth anything to anyone is to simply get it tested.

The test will show if it is just oil, underdosed, or if it is another compound entirely. We see the latter sometimes with orals.
I agree.

You could be like me. I never feel like I’m on something regardless of the compound. You may be in the same boat. While I didn’t “feel” Tren, I sure could see the changes in the mirror. Not everyone switches to God mode on cycle.
True, I mean I’m bigger but nothing that 600mg of Testosterone and a sprinkle of anavar at the beginning of the cycle couldn’t do.

I have had raws for Tren that brewed brown and raws that brewed almost clear.... so I think that varies.

If a lab were to intentionally start faking something it seems way more likely they would start with something where the raws are more expensive like Primo...

Faking Tren or Test intentionally would simply not be worth it... the raws are so cheap in bulk.
Feel like faking Tren is such a waste and an unnecessary risk, which is why I’m lowkey pissed off, had high hopes for this cycle.

Good question, talking with customer support currently to see if I can send a bottle in for testing and get reimbursed, gonna get my bloodwork done make sure I’m fine and the next batch will be a new source and I’ll start over with the Tren I guess.
You get 200€ store credits. Thats what they are gonna tell you. Just test it why u even typing to support. " yea my feelz tell me this not tren"?

You get 200€ store credits. Thats what they are gonna tell you. Just test it why u even typing to support. " yea my feelz tell me this not tren"?
Yes, damn you got it right on the nose.. I told customer support that “my feelz tell me this not tren”… Good job bigboy

Yes, damn you got it right on the nose.. I told customer support that “my feelz tell me this not tren”… Good job bigboy
He is telling you that this is standard procedure to bury bad reports.

If you think their stuff is bad why on earth would you want more stuff from them?

Test it.

He is telling you that this is standard procedure to bury bad reports.

If you think their stuff is bad why on earth would you want more stuff from them?

Test it.
Huh? want more stuff from them? just ordered everything in bulk… not ordering from them after this.

I’m not tryna make driada look bad or anything, but you should feel something by a week in. I bought some dbol from them awhile back and didn’t feel shit. Most recent purchase was from QSC and it’s pretty good. I’m not a shill, but you could place a small order and compare them. Take that with a grain of salt

I’m not tryna make driada look bad or anything, but you should feel something by a week in. I bought some dbol from them awhile back and didn’t feel shit. Most recent purchase was from QSC and it’s pretty good. I’m not a shill, but you could place a small order and compare them. Take that with a grain of salt
Damn, even dbol?… but yea I found some other sources I’m gonna try out.

Yea bro... test, dbol, tren

Everything piss cheap is fake. :rolleyes:
I think you've either got to buy cheap in enough bulk that makes testing economical as part of the purchase, or buy from a "Big Name Brand" supplier that sells in such large volume quality problems would be impossible to hide and be broadcast far and wide.

Going by "feelings" coupled with the paranoia this whole scene induces is enough to drive someone insane. Half the time I think my Clen, regardless of brand, isn't working, until I notice my leg shaking while sitting on the toilet.