sindrimar

Ordered Tren A along with Test Cyp from Driada about a month ago. Running around 300mg/week Tren and 500-600mg Test Cyp, and not a single noticable effect from the Tren Ace. No mood swings, no coughing, no euphoric feeling, no crazy pumps or increase in libido… legit nothing after a month into the cycle.

I’m 22, 6 foot around 188lbs, solid build and been training for around 5 years and been dabbling in PEDs for about 2 years.

I don’t know what they shipped me but it sure as hell wasn’t Tren Acetate.

300mg tren/week should have atleast some sides--irritation/aggression, reduced cardiovascular output and heavier breathing, increased RHR, potentially night sweats, potentially insomnia, strength and vascularity should be up, nearly daily changes in the mirror.

Coughing isn't an indicator of good or bad tren. It just means you knicked a vein and injected near it. I only get tren cough like 5% of the time, but I dread it when it actually happens. Ideally you never want tren cough, it legit feels like you're dying and can't catch your breathe while you're just coughing nonstop, and getting lightheaded from all the coughing.

I don't think "feels" are really a good indicator for most compounds, but if you're on 300mg of tren and say you can't feel anything at all, then it's probably some bunk/underdosed stuff

Last edited:
Ordered Tren A along with Test Cyp from Driada about a month ago. Running around 300mg/week Tren and 500-600mg Test Cyp, and not a single noticable effect from the Tren Ace. No mood swings, no coughing, no euphoric feeling, no crazy pumps or increase in libido… legit nothing after a month into the cycle.

I’m 22, 6 foot around 188lbs, solid build and been training for around 5 years and been dabbling in PEDs for about 2 years.

Have u thought on testing the product?

300mg tren/week should have atleast some sides--irritation/aggression, reduced cardiovascular output and heavier breathing, increased RHR, potentially night sweats, potentially insomnia, strength and vascularity should be up, nearly daily changes in the mirror.

Coughing isn't an indicator of good or bad tren. It just means you knicked a vein and injected near it. I only get tren cough like 5% of the time, but I dread it when it actually happens. Ideally you never want tren cough, it legit feels like you're dying and can't catch your breathe while you're just coughing nonstop, and getting lightheaded from all the coughing.

I don't think "feels" are really a good indicator for most compounds, but if you're on 300mg of tren and say you can't feel anything at all, then it's probably some bunk/underdosed stuff
Yeah exactly, of course i’m not complaining that I don’t get the cough, i just threw it in there, but yeah nothing noticable at all. But it would be stupid for a lowkey reputable company to just fake their Tren… it’s most likely underdosed to the gills just so it could pass a test kit.

Of course i’ve thought about it, but wasting the money to get a kit to where i’m located whilst having bought 4 bottles of bunk Tren doesn’t feel appealing money-wise.

Shouldn’t have to buy a test kit for Tren A when I’m running “300mg” a week. If you feel the need to test ur Tren Ace 4 weeks in… it’s probably not Tren.
Have u thought on testing the product?

It's important to thoroughly read through the threads before ordering. Could probably have saved yourself some headache

Where have you gotten your gear from before ?

So, you will not test the product in a lab because is a “waste of money”, but declaring a compound is useless because of your “feeling”… is a trustable stand?

Of course i’ve thought about it, but wasting the money to get a kit to where i’m located whilst having bought 4 bottles of bunk Tren doesn’t feel appealing money-wise.

Shouldn’t have to buy a test kit for Tren A when I’m running “300mg” a week. If you feel the need to test ur Tren Ace 4 weeks in… it’s probably not Tren.

Have you done Tren before at that dose and “felt the effects.” On 350mg I don’t get one single side effect but it was definitely Tren. You can’t always go on feels.

Yeah exactly, of course i’m not complaining that I don’t get the cough, i just threw it in there, but yeah nothing noticable at all. But it would be stupid for a lowkey reputable company to just fake their Tren… it’s most likely underdosed to the gills just so it could pass a test kit.
By the way mate…

I have just realized you wrote Driadamedical… did you buy it in the official store? (driadashop.eu) have u checked is a valid product?

Just to discard (maybe) you have got a counterfeit…

Have you done Tren before at that dose and “felt the effects.” On 350mg I don’t get one single side effect but it was definitely Tren. You can’t always go on feels.
No this is my first “Tren” cycle, shouldn’t have to blast upwards of 500mg a day to feel something. I’m only 6 foot, 188ish lbs and around 14% bf.

So, you will not test the product in a lab because is a “waste of money”, but declaring a compound is useless because of your “feeling”… is a trustable stand?
I’m simply explaining my experience on their product? Dont give a shit if you trust me or not, by all means buy from this company? Might be genuine Tren A and I’m just a freak of nature who knows.

And dont say “feeling” and totally disregard the fact that I’m talking about the lack of physical effects as well.

No this is my first “Tren” cycle, shouldn’t have to blast upwards of 500mg a day to feel something. I’m only 6 foot, 188ish lbs and around 14% bf.
Some guys don't get sides, Some do. It's very individual

I know a guy who can run 700 a week and not one thing shakes him. I lose my cool on 350 somewhat regularly

Some guys don't get sides, Some do. It's very individual

I know a guy who can run 700 a week and not one thing shakes him. I lose my cool on 350 somewhat regularly
Fuck sides, I’m not complaining cause I dont get sides… I don’t get anything, the only anabolic thing about me right now is the Test i’m running.

Fuck sides, I’m not complaining cause I dont get sides… I don’t get anything, the only anabolic thing about me right now is the Test i’m running.
Feels/sides, it's the same thing. What I'm saying is you have no proof of your suspicion. I doubt you'll send it for hplc testing, and that leaves you nowhere other than you discussing your suspicions which has no scientific bases.