Ordered Tren A along with Test Cyp from Driada about a month ago. Running around 300mg/week Tren and 500-600mg Test Cyp, and not a single noticable effect from the Tren Ace. No mood swings, no coughing, no euphoric feeling, no crazy pumps or increase in libido… legit nothing after a month into the cycle.

I’m 22, 6 foot around 188lbs, solid build and been training for around 5 years and been dabbling in PEDs for about 2 years.

I don’t know what they shipped me but it sure as hell wasn’t Tren Acetate.
I ordered driada anadrol last year too i was taking 100mg daily for 2weeks had 0 effects on me either I just avoid them and hilma bunk shit

It was sarcasm dude, you really thought he exposed driada with that sentance?
hahah
U secretly sound like a driada employee lmfao, telling people on a public forum that are talking about bad experiences with a source to “stop crying” is the dumbest shit i’ve seen.

U secretly sound like a driada employee lmfao, telling people on a public forum that are talking about bad experiences with a source to “stop crying” is the dumbest shit i’ve seen.
Dude, you have random people testing their stuff in their thread?

This thread has 0 labtests, only tears from feelz reporterz brother

Dude, you have random people testing their stuff in their thread?

This thread has 0 labtests, only tears from feelz reporterz brother
Okey let me put this into perspective so ur brain can comprehend.

the MAIN symptom of tren, is how it makes you feel, second would be how it makes you look.

Stop acting like your fucking retarded and go read another thread.

Okey let me put this into perspective so ur brain can comprehend.

the MAIN symptom of tren, is how it makes you feel, second would be how it makes you look.

Stop acting like your fucking retarded and go read another thread.
Dude they tested the most expensive stuff and it was legit. Yes bro, ur 3 dollar tren is fake. Low iq monkey