MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

That and the tb frag and bpc are the only products of theirs I have used so far and they have all worked as should I went through 2 vials of their ace before I switched to enathate so got a kit of ace just be keep stocked up!
Yeah I could recognize that gold tren color a mile away

The ace is good though? The price is pretty hard to beat honestly. Tempting...

Yeah I could recognize that gold tren color a mile away

The ace is good though? The price is pretty hard to beat honestly. Tempting...
I went through about 6 vial qsc ace then use 2 vials of these guys seemed to be about the same.. I refilter all my gear so I can say these guys overfill to close to 11ml..

Order arrived today after reship, communication with GA is perfect, everything packed very well and quality of products seems very nice.
It was EU order and took about a month after reship to arrive.
Waiting to open EU orders again i ill definitely make more orders in future.

I went through about 6 vial qsc ace then use 2 vials of these guys seemed to be about the same.. I refilter all my gear so I can say these guys overfill to close to 11ml..
Happy Independence day to you and your family!
A happy one to all Americans here, in fact.
Don't know where to write it...
Anyway, may you have a blessed day.

can someone tell me what is so special about these other crypto currency coins. I was about to place an order and was trying to figure out the coins. I downloaded the exodus wallet. I guess what i am asking is am i really going to save anything after i pay fees to purchase and send them. I have only use bitcoin through cashapp.

can someone tell me what is so special about these other crypto currency coins. I was about to place an order and was trying to figure out the coins. I downloaded the exodus wallet. I guess what i am asking is am i really going to save anything after i pay fees to purchase and send them. I have only use bitcoin through cashapp.

For making purchases there is no advantage unless the vendor is offering a big discount. Or you're hardcore criminal (or paranoid) and need additional anonymity.

Otherwise just a pain in the ass.

I heard Monero is more anonymous than BTC

i am also in same boat , i use cryptocurrency.com

I think the vendor is just trying to prioritize lower fee coins. Save themselves $ as they move/convert.

Not knocking anyone going that route, I understand the appeal, but you're definitely not going to save any money given what prices for oils are today from a number of sources.
Yeah I think the prices make the risk not worth it. Much more risk to save maybe like $2-4 dollars on a vial of test?

Yeah I think the prices make the risk not worth it. Much more risk to save maybe like $2-4 dollars on a vial of test?

And the time, as a newbie going through the learning curve. Then will you use yourself as a guinea pig to measure your results or send it to a lab? Plus for me, I've learned to live as light and nimble as possible, there's storing the equipment.

And while I doubt anyone's going to come looking for you even if you had raws seized at the border, what happens if you're out of the house and there's a fire or some other cause that brings authorities into your place? Now you have to explain your "lab".

Just for me not worth the headache. But like I said, I can see the appeal, especially for someone using a lot of gear and wants to customize it, like a BB competitor.