MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Also been around awhile forgot my old password but wanted to give a shout out to @Mighty-mouse he has for sure always posted good info and texting in this thread. Glad to see all is good man

Good luck with your prep, bro
You know nothing about vintage...

by the way I join the party and out of my vanity I add a pic of me after I fucked around with some
Melanotan ... that was the best threesome I had in my life... I was on tren and I brought those chicks to tears of joy... I m fuckin emotional right now...... tears on my eyes... fuckin good memories....... and progestogenics effects from tren too...

40E590CB-2025-4E04-ADDB-0060C140878C.jpeg

and my current stack is 750 test 600 primo been on it 14 weeks or so. I’m done with npp, decca, eq. They all mess with my emotions so much I feel like shit on them. On primo and test never felt better.

tren of course messes with me but it’ll be in my prep 7 weeks out with mast, prop, winny, anavar and clen

Also the show was always already pushed back 2 months because of COVID. So had to find another one shooting for June. About 18 weeks out so going to keep trying to add some quality muscle before I cut

Good luck on the show Bud! You look great. I plan on only running primo with a bit of tren here there from here out myself. My last cycle was my first with primo. Primo while also running hgh was the best I’ve ever looked. Best part was that 14 weeks in I still felt amazing.

My last show got canceled two weeks before show time. I wanted to cry. I worked my ass off after the State shut down gyms. I only had a 3 month window with the gyms open to really prepare. Then when they canceled it I was devastated. Luckily for me there was another one that was one week earlier than the one I prepared for that as you know I placed well in. Very frustrating and stressful. Hoping the best for you

Good luck on the show Bud! You look great. I plan on only running primo with a bit of tren here there from here out myself. My last cycle was my first with primo. Primo while also running hgh was the best I’ve ever looked. Best part was that 14 weeks in I still felt amazing.

My last show got canceled two weeks before show time. I wanted to cry. I worked my ass off after the State shut down gyms. I only had a 3 month window with the gyms open to really prepare. Then when they canceled it I was devastated. Luckily for me there was another one that was one week earlier than the one I prepared for that as you know I placed well in. Very frustrating and stressful. Hoping the best for you

just a question out of curiosity man... whats your point on competitions? And / or what’s people points on competitions?

hey thanks for the reply. Yea that happen to my buddy he was like 2 weeks out last year. He said the same thing he basically cried from the cut and all that work. He said he won’t do another till COVID is figured out which seems like never.

I appreciate the kind words. When I saw your pic last year of just trt, hgh and proviron I’m like this dude is on another level I even quoted you in that pic. I was blown away.

I hope the cut goes well and things don’t get canceled I have a few show options around the same dates just depends how far I want to travel to do one. One is 5 hours which would suck but if I have to do it I will.

ill keep you posted. Good luck with everything on your end too my man

just a question out of curiosity man... whats your point on competitions? And / or what’s people points on competitions?

I should say/type something really poetic here but to sum it up... self-satisfaction.

It’s a fucking war against the mind and body to get yourself to a point to where you know you gave it your all when you step on that stage. Challenging myself and pushing my limits is just something I enjoy.

I should say/type something really poetic here but to sum it up... self-satisfaction.

It’s a fucking war against the mind and body to get yourself to a point to where you know you gave it your all when you step on that stage. Challenging myself and pushing my limits is just something I enjoy.

sounds good

Definitely not for the plastic trophy or pay. This sums it up perfectly. Everyone loves to call bodybuilding a beauty pageant but the mind fuck of 24/7 prep to get to that point is one of the most mentally tough things I can think of personally.

Ultimately it may be a beauty pageant but BB's at that level have some steel fucking fortitude.

you said it best. Pushing yourself. I tell people I don’t even need a stage you could put me in room with all the competitors no fans and I’d still do it.

99 percent of us will not make a dollar of it but it’s just amazing to push yourself, watch the body change, it’s pretty amazing it’s not easy at all and not fun most of the time but it’s you against you no one else

Nobody like you showed up to my first (and only so far) show, fortunately, and the trophy was not plastic - it was actually a nice trophy.

Attachments

• IMG_0287 copy.jpg
    IMG_0287 copy.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 54
why “clearly” ?

anyway, just made payment for @opti 2 kit 100ius... check my email please from 899 protonmail ... will let you know how it goes
I was speaking about the Tudca. My ast and alt numbers were pretty elevated. Maybe that means they would have been even higher without the Tudca, idk. At 1000mg per day, based on the limited amount of liver toxic substances I was taking, I would have expected normal ranges.

Regarding Opti, I just got off my quarterly consultation with my wellness doc. I don't compete or anything like that. I'm in my late 40s and just want to maintain a six pack and age gracefully (may or may not have a 25 year old gf). He suggested given that my IGF was in the 400s and the testosterone from my UGL was bunk, that I should back it down to 3IU a day with one day off. He said exogenous T alone will raise my IGF, and he thinks had my T levels had been where they previously had been, that my IGF would have been significantly higher. My insulin went from 4 to 10 and that he'd like to see that lower, based on my goals and reasoning for taking HGH, coupled with that I'm still not 50 yet. I'm just trying to stay lean, vascular, and young af. [emoji1787]

QUESTION: should I just take all 3IU in the morning, or is it still worth splitting that dosage? I was doing 2 and 2--morning and afternoon.

Anyway, you guys are great to read, and I'm stoked to have found Opti. Have another order en route now. Better living through chemistry.[emoji109]

Nobody like you showed up to my first (and only so far) show, fortunately, and the trophy was not plastic - it was actually a nice trophy.

both times I did local shows masters was easy but when I did open there were two freaks both times. They both won classic and bodybuilding overalls. Didn’t make sense. They won the whole show in both classes. I check the npc news online nationals 40 up and guys looked pretty good for classic class b. I’m a realist and don’t think I’m the cream of the crop or this superior freak. So I just hope for the best

I was speaking about the Tudca. My ast and alt numbers were pretty elevated. Maybe that means they would have been even higher without the Tudca, idk. At 1000mg per day, based on the limited amount of liver toxic substances I was taking, I would have expected normal ranges.

Regarding Opti, I just got off my quarterly consultation with my wellness doc. I don't compete or anything like that. I'm in my late 40s and just want to maintain a six pack and age gracefully (may or may not have a 25 year old gf). He suggested given that my IGF was in the 400s and the testosterone from my UGL was bunk, that I should back it down to 3IU a day with one day off. He said exogenous T alone will raise my IGF, and he thinks had my T levels had been where they previously had been, that my IGF would have been significantly higher. My insulin went from 4 to 10 and that he'd like to see that lower, based on my goals and reasoning for taking HGH, coupled with that I'm still not 50 yet. I'm just trying to stay lean, vascular, and young af. [emoji1787]

QUESTION: should I just take all 3IU in the morning, or is it still worth splitting that dosage? I was doing 2 and 2--morning and afternoon.

Anyway, you guys are great to read, and I'm stoked to have found Opti. Have another order en route now. Better living through chemistry.[emoji109]

free tip... a big coach suggested me to run 3iu fasted upon waking... in the past i splitted 3 + 2 ... ran with insulin and lot of aas and foods.. training sucked , all thanks to my ex stupid coach... with 3iu (i do 3.3iu so one 10iu vial lasts me 3 days) everything went good... so I would say run it at 3 based on my anecdotal experience.. maybe things change in a heavier protocol for very advanced guys.. with insulin involved etc etc