MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Anyone use bacteriostatic sodium chloride to reconstitute their GH. Notice any difference between that and regular bac water.

That is insanely high. I get half that on double the dose, 8 ius. What matters, and what most people neglect, is that you have to establish a baseline first so you have something to compare it to as everybody is different and age makes a big difference. A 200 IGF reading may seem low at 8ius but my baseline is 50, but I'm an old guy. HGH, and consequently, IGF, drops offer precipitously as you get older.

4ius was not the standard protocol for the HGH serum test. For years now it has been 10ius, injected into the delt, three hours prior to getting blood drawn. You want to get at least a 20 for the product to be considered good. For a test to be meaningful it has to be consistent and standardize as much as possible throughout the process.
Half of 415 on 8 iu is 207.5. -- You get 207 IGF-1 on 8 iu daily??? Using Opti?
Do you have any other information showing older folks get lower IGF-1 off of exogenous hgh? I am older, too, which is why I am interested in your evidence for this.
Oh--- How old are you?
I think he's referring to that being a high response. Most tests come back in the 100 points per iu of growth, unless there are other things effecting number. All my tests have come back I'm the 100 points per iu. Most people that come back with a lower number are running ten or an oral, from what I've seen.
Most tests? As in the majority?

Half of 415 on 8 iu is 207.5. -- You get 207 IGF-1 on 8 iu daily??? Using Opti?
Do you have any other information showing older folks get lower IGF-1 off of exogenous hgh? I am older, too, which is why I am interested in your evidence for this.
Oh--- How old are you?

Most tests? As in the majority?
From what I've seen on this forum yes the majority of test come back at around 100 points per IU

I think he's referring to that being a high response. Most tests come back in the 100 points per iu of growth, unless there are other things effecting number. All my tests have come back I'm the 100 points per iu. Most people that come back with a lower number are running ten or an oral, from what I've seen.
Is it worth running tren with hgh if it makes igf so low?

The pastebin i have for opti was last updated Aug 2020 and does not show the sale price.

I remember Opti mentioning the sale a few months back.

His auto reply from dec 8th had the below, not sure if prices are the same but I'd think so with less than a month between the two.

DOMESTIC DELIVERY - $15 shipping

Optiropin's 120iu kits:
(HPLC = 13.08iu)
1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea
10+ kits - $120/ea

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 25.83iu)
$225/ea

Sinotropin Biohygene
80iu - $325

GenSci Jintropin
Jintropin 100iu - $425
Jintropin AQ 30iu - $375
---------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - $50 SHIPPING

100iu kits
1 - 10 kits = $105/ea
11 - 20 kits = $100/ea
21- 25 kits = $95/ea

240iu kits
1 - 6 kits = $180/ea
7 - 12 kits = $170/ea
13- 20 kits = $160/ea
Just reposting since the was the most recent about pricing I could find.

Email him and you’ll get an auto reply list. I prefer his int service. Cant beat $180 for a 240iu kit. Grab about 3 at a time never took more than 17 days.
this was from like 2-3 weeks ago
Latest update 01/04/2021

http://www.optihgh.com/

SALE on domestic Opti 240 until further notice.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE TO USA!!!!

- Please use a secure encrypted email provider for communication.
- Form of payment is by Bitcoin.

DOMESTIC DELIVERY - $15 shipping

Optiropin's 120iu kits:
(HPLC = 13.08iu)
1 kit - $140
2 - 5 kits - $130/ea
6 - 9 kits - $125/ea
10+ kits - $120/ea

Opti's 240iu kits:
(HPLC = 25.83iu)
$225/ea

just wanted to know if they were still on sale so i can plan my order next week. id do international but i dont want to wait. i was supposed to order a few weeks ago but spent too much money lol

Running opti 240 Bluetops and pulling blood again soon, I have yet to have a negative experience with opti in the years and that's why I keep him as my go to. Thanks opti for years of solid product

Sponsors