MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Half of 415 on 8 iu is 207.5. -- You get 207 IGF-1 on 8 iu daily??? Using Opti?
Do you have any other information showing older folks get lower IGF-1 off of exogenous hgh? I am older, too, which is why I am interested in your evidence for this.
Oh--- How old are you?

Most tests? As in the majority?

Half of 415 on 8 iu is 207.5. -- You get 207 IGF-1 on 8 iu daily??? Using Opti?
Do you have any other information showing older folks get lower IGF-1 off of exogenous hgh? I am older, too, which is why I am interested in your evidence for this.
Oh--- How old are you?

Most tests? As in the majority?
No I don't have any such evidence. I am speaking solely about my response to Opti HGH. There are a plethora of evidence showing that HGH production, and consequently IGF levels, diminishes with age.

I am 60 years old.

No bloods to confirm difference in igf but I find I look better on the 120s than the 240s at the same dose of 2iu daily. Skin, hair, well being etc. May be placebo but I’m sticking with 120s for as long as I can.

No bloods to confirm difference in igf but I find I look better on the 120s than the 240s at the same dose of 2iu daily. Skin, hair, well being etc. May be placebo but I’m sticking with 120s for as long as I can.

Yeah it's hard for anyone to pinpoint why especially when it comes to GH but didn't opti say the 120s come from a GMP facility also they test with 0 dimmer and higher %. the 240/280s come from a completely different supplier. I'm a 120 boy all day over the few dollars you save on the bigger kits. My ethos is if you can't afford the best generics when we're already using generics....just don't bother save your money lol.

Sides vary person to person, so some of us can get more bang for our buck. I run mine alongside some top quality tren and test so there has to be some conservation somewhere.

Yeah it's hard for anyone to pinpoint why especially when it comes to GH but didn't opti say the 120s come from a GMP facility also they test with 0 dimmer and higher %. the 240/280s come from a completely different supplier. I'm a 120 boy all day over the few dollars you save on the bigger kits. My ethos is if you can't afford the best generics when we're already using generics....just don't bother save your money lol.
I had good results with 240, just switched to 120 3 days ago. So will see the change.

So had my last few kits of reds I got 8 months or so ago in the back of my safe ... so thought I would run em.

Pinning 6iu morning also on 150mg test every 3 days
25mg provi everyday and 100mcg T4 everyday

Scored 649 igf and remember these kits have been in safe not the fridge for over 8 months sitting there.

I steeped down to 3 iu to watch my glucose levels and plan on giving blood in the near future. IMG_7489.jpg
IMG_7490.jpg
IMG_7491.jpg

So had my last few kits of reds I got 8 months or so ago in the back of my safe ... so thought I would run em.

Pinning 6iu morning also on 150mg test every 3 days
25mg provi everyday and 100mcg T4 everyday

Scored 649 igf and remember these kits have been in safe not the fridge for over 8 months sitting there.

I steeped down to 3 iu to watch my glucose levels and plan on giving blood in the near future. View attachment 142453
View attachment 142454
View attachment 142455
Man, you always score high no matter how you store it.

Sponsors

Latest posts