MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I'm on my first box and had 2 so far. Not sure if it's a big deal per se, just hadn't noticed it with previous batch of hundreds. Noticed the tops changed as well from previous batch.
My tops have the split draw on the inside. What changed on yours?

I'm on my first box and had 2 so far. Not sure if it's a big deal per se, just hadn't noticed it with previous batch of hundreds. Noticed the tops changed as well from previous batch.
I'm on my 2nd kit of 120s. Both have same manufactured date on the hologram, and both have grey tops. That said, the first two bottles I have used in the new kit have not had a vacuum. All the ones in the first kit did. Don't know if it matters?

Anyone else have an issue reconstituting? Of the 2 vials I’ve reconstituted, both have given me trouble, have had to do everything short of violently shaking the vial to get it all dissolved.

I posted here a few weeks ago researching on them. I knew how much they cost from pharmacy. I didn’t realize they had such a high demand for them. A friend of mind told me that body builders needs them. And sent me to this site. I see lots of people getting rip off on counterfeits. I know my insurance pays $2100 for 24mg. So I they don’t sell more than 24mg for little over a $100.

I posted here a few weeks ago researching on them. I knew how much they cost from pharmacy. I didn’t realize they had such a high demand for them. A friend of mind told me that body builders needs them. And sent me to this site. I see lots of people getting rip off on counterfeits. I know my insurance pays $2100 for 24mg. So I they don’t sell more than 24mg for little over a $100.
You are in a specific source's thread. This is not the place to try and hawk your child's medication. Fuck. Off.

And son of a bitch....the significance of having/not-having vacuum is debatable, but wild inconsistency from one vial to another is almost assuredly bad news.

Guess I'll have to break my 120s out earlier than expected and see whats up. If these are compromised I'm going to be really disappointed.

Has anyone posted good labs with the 120s yet? Don't think I've seen any.

And son of a bitch....the significance of having/not-having vacuum is debatable, but wild inconsistency from one vial to another is almost assuredly bad news.

Guess I'll have to break my 120s out earlier than expected and see whats up. If these are compromised I'm going to be really disappointed.

Has anyone posted good labs with the 120s yet? Don't think I've seen any.
I posted labs for the first 120s I used. All good.

I posted labs for the first 120s I used. All good.
Thank you for reminding me. Forgot about you scoring 400+ on 4iu. That is good, but from your post, it sounds like the vials in that kit (the one you used to achieve said reading) all had vacuum, right?

I'm still concerned.

Thank you for reminding me. Forgot about you scoring 400+ on 4iu. That is good, but from your post, it sounds like the vials in that kit (the one you used to achieve said reading) all had vacuum, right?

I'm still concerned.
Correct...one may not have. Vacuum seal is not the end all be all by any means. My hands are still going numb, and I have some water retention in my hands. They look the exact same as well. I'll try to get tested near the end of these, and will post the results. There's nothing to be concerned about, until there is.

Mine have been vacuum sealed. But I put 3cc's of water in each vial and they have only been vacuum sealed for like 1.5cc's. I think 3cc's is more than most people put in right?

Also by not squirting on the puck you mean squirt the water on the side of the vial not right on the powder?

Mine have been vacuum sealed. But I put 3cc's of water in each vial and they have only been vacuum sealed for like 1.5cc's. I think 3cc's is more than most people put in right?

Also by not squirting on the puck you mean squirt the water on the side of the vial not right on the powder?
Not sure why you are putting 3ccs of water in there. It much easier math and less fluid to match the IUs. Ex: 12IU vials = 1.2 ml of water. 24IU vials = 2.4 ml of water. That way, each unit is one IU. But, that's up to you.

Yes, spray the water against the glass. Altho, as MM mentioned, you're likely fine either way.

Anyone else have an issue reconstituting? Of the 2 vials I’ve reconstituted, both have given me trouble, have had to do everything short of violently shaking the vial to get it all dissolved.
I've noticed it takes a while for vial to clear up. After about 20 minutes in fridge , they have been fine.

I don’t why I’m even answering this. But if the side effects are making him feel than cure. I would hope you would let your 16 year old child make is own choice!!

I don’t why I’m even answering this. But if the side effects are making him feel than cure. I would hope you would let your 16 year old child make is own choice!!
16 year olds are renowned for their medical expertise. Doctors often let them self-diagnose.
You are a joke. I'll say it again: Fuck Off.