MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Before you reconstitute with water, put 1ml of air into the vile to equalize the vacuum seal. Then add water. Regarding the water, you don't need 3ml. I explained earlier the amount I use.
Before you reconstitute with water, put 1ml of air into the vile to equalize the vacuum seal. Then add water. Regarding the water, you don't need 3ml. I explained earlier the amount I use.
Why are you adding air to your vial? Sorry for the double quote.

None of these drugs will fix your problem. You will just end up blowing out your arm. Take a break to rehab and heal. I agree with @malfeasance about going light and “resetting” your arm though. I did the same type of routine after I blew out my arm.
Oldschool, you don't think hgh will help? I am not a doctor, and I frankly do not know for certain, but it seems from anecdotes I have read from others that hgh speeds healing. Thoughts?

Minihulk82, just FYI, I have had the same issue, and I picked up the rehab routine from a medical case study I read, and it helped. It might be worth a try. They did it "daily" in the medical case study and reached 100% function after several weeks.

Oldschool, you don't think hgh will help? I am not a doctor, and I frankly do not know for certain, but it seems from anecdotes I have read from others that hgh speeds healing. Thoughts?
In my experience, gh has hurt me more than helped when heavy lifting. Tendons hurt, joints ache, hands swell and lose grip strength. TB500 has been my healing pep of choice.

I think of it as a tire with a hole in it. Yep fix-a-flat will kinda get you there but there is still a hole in the tire? Kinda crude I know but,,,,,,,,

Ive heard that too but is it just bro science?
Maybe, LOL! But a lot of what we do is bro science. It is from other steroid users and bodybuilders that we learn to eat higher protein (although science seems to be catching up on that finally) or add more volume to our workout or whatever. It was not that long ago (decades) that scientists were saying steroids gave no performance advantage.

Bodybuilders are constantly experimenting. So when I read some guy says he recovered from surgery so fast it shocked his doctor, and he was using hgh, I pay attention. It is just an anecdote, though. Maybe "bro science," but bro science is not always wrong (definitely not always right, either).

I think of it as a tire with a hole in it. Yep fix-a-flat will kinda get you there but there is still a hole in the tire? Kinda crude I know but,,,,,,,,
That is why I recommended the rehab, which I know works.

I threw in the hgh as - maybe it will speed the process. I admit I do not know if that is true, but I do not see hgh as "fix-a-flat." LOL!

Maybe, LOL! But a lot of what we do is bro science. It is from other steroid users and bodybuilders that we learn to eat higher protein (although science seems to be catching up on that finally) or add more volume to our workout or whatever. It was not that long ago (decades) that scientists were saying steroids gave no performance advantage.

Bodybuilders are constantly experimenting. So when I read some guy says he recovered from surgery so fast it shocked his doctor, and he was using hgh, I pay attention. It is just an anecdote, though. Maybe "bro science," but bro science is not always wrong (definitely not always right, either).
agree- I tried that myself after a triceps tendon tear- don't know if it sped up the healing or not. It didn't hurt.

Did he mean depresurizing it to release the vacuum.. this is standard procedure. At least it is medically.
I’ve always just drawn up 1.2 mls bac water and put it in my vial. Never done anything else. Use a big draw needle to do this also to clear the way for the slim pins later on drawing my dose.

I’ve always just drawn up 1.2 mls bac water and put it in my vial. Never done anything else. Use a big draw needle to do this also to clear the way for the slim pins later on drawing my dose.

I have always added the 1.2 mL of air, the same amount of bac water I am using. Or if I go to draw two cc of oil, I load that amount of air in.

Different strokes..

I'm definitely going to try the rehab technique cause it's getting annoying I get all these gains and then half to stop on upper body completely cause of it

Let us know how it goes, please. And start light. It will be embarrassing if anybody is watching to be doing negatives only with a little dumb bell . . . but there is a point to it.

Let us know how it goes, please. And start light. It will be embarrassing if anybody is watching to be doing negatives only with a little dumb bell . . . but there is a point to it.
Yeah most of the people in my little gym know what I'm going through when it comes to that issue and shoudnt have issues. Haha.

Has anyone pulled igf-1 using growth IM all cycle? I plan on running 4 iu split dose in delts and comparing results to my subq tests. Keeping pins the same time and blood pull the same time. Wondering if it will effect my body any different.

Any advice on running growth all IM is welcomed