MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I have name brand name Humatrope made by Lilly 24mg kits. I only have 12 kits. After the 12 kits or gone I can only get one 24mg kit a month.

Mighty mouse: I thought maybe the water should be cold so the HGH doesnt get squirted with room temp water. Doesnt matter? Can keeping bac water in the fridge ruin the bac water?

Mighty mouse: I thought maybe the water should be cold so the HGH doesnt get squirted with room temp water. Doesnt matter? Can keeping bac water in the fridge ruin the bac water?

No it won’t ruin the bac water. I don’t even use bac water I use sterile water and keep it in my safe or closet next to the kits.

Edit

Just try not to spray the puck directly.... even if u do on accident most likely you won’t cause any damage to the hormone.

No it won’t ruin the bac water. I don’t even use bac water I use sterile water and keep it in my safe or closet next to the kits.

Edit

Just try not to spray the puck directly.... even if u do on accident most likely you won’t cause any damage to the hormone.
Is T4 a must while using growth?

Is T4 a must while using growth?

I look at it like this... if you are not using t4 you are not getting the full effect of growth.

When you inject growth it will accelerate your T4 conversion to T3 and without taking T4 your levels will be low and your T3 levels will be high.

So adding in T4 will help your thyroid levels be more consistent. And it all depends on how your body metabolizes it. For me if I’m on 6iu morning or split shots I take 100mcg with it that will keep my T4 numbers in the normal range and elevate my T3 levels. I believe half life on T4 is around 5-6 days so u don’t need to split that dose.

Everyone could be different I dialed in 75mcg T4 on 4 iu growth as well.

Also I would NOT buy ugl made T4 if it was the last place on earth. They couldn’t mix that batch of pills up correctly to save their first born life.

I look at it like this... if you are not using t4 you are not getting the full effect of growth.

When you inject growth it will accelerate your T4 conversion to T3 and without taking T4 your levels will be low and your T3 levels will be high.

So adding in T4 will help your thyroid levels be more consistent. And it all depends on how your body metabolizes it. For me if I’m on 6iu morning or split shots I take 100mcg with it that will keep my T4 numbers in the normal range and elevate my T3 levels. I believe half life on T4 is around 5-6 days so u don’t need to split that dose.

Also I would NOT buy ugl made T4 if it was the last place on earth. They couldn’t mix that batch of pills up correctly to save their first born life.
Thanks for the reply, I’m getting labs this week to check thyroid function. Isnt having very high T3 levels catabolic? I also use 6ius in the morning of the 120s

Anyone else have the most recent batch of 120iu's not having a vacum seal? I thought I saw some else mention it in thread, but went back 5 pages and haven't found it. Thanks

Anyone else have the most recent batch of 120iu's not having a vacum seal? I thought I saw some else mention it in thread, but went back 5 pages and haven't found it. Thanks
One of mine have not so far. I dont see why that would matter? But it could.

95% of mine do so far including the 240’s. The newer batch of 120’s one box 1 had no vacuum, where i had to take air out of the vial after reconstituting. I have only used 1 box of 120 so far

If you already take t4 off hgh do you think one would raise dose when on hgh. I am getting bloods in the next week so that will show it. Just curious your thoughts.

i will be getting bloods on my normal t4 dose which is in range off hgh, the. On hgh 4 iu will see if they change.

One of mine have not so far. I dont see why that would matter? But it could.

95% of mine do so far including the 240’s. The newer batch of 120’s one box 1 had no vacuum, where i had to take air out of the vial after reconstituting. I have only used 1 box of 120 so far
I'm on my first box and had 2 so far. Not sure if it's a big deal per se, just hadn't noticed it with previous batch of hundreds. Noticed the tops changed as well from previous batch.

Sponsors

Latest posts